Home with Hakeem.

I got the room. I open the door and walked in, and then closed it. I took off my heels, and my phone out of my dress pocket. I walked to the bathroom and took off my clothes and hopped into the shower. After 25 minutes I got out and put on my plain black crop top, white booty shorts, a black and white bandanna and my black Nike socks. I put my hair in a bun. I dumped every thing that was in all of my suitcases. There was a lot of stuff on the floor. I got hungry so went downstairs. I saw Hakeem on his phone. I had to talk to him. I walked over to him. He glared at me and looked back at the phone. I sat right next to me.

Me: So are we going to talk to about what happened today?

Hakeem closed his phone and faced me.

Keem: Yeah wassup?

Me: Looked im sorry for snapping on you and walking away from you instead of talking you. I just don't like people grabbing and telling me what to do.

Keem: All I wanted was to hangout with you.

Me: Yeah I know that you didn't have to pull me and be like let's go, you could have been like Sam I wanna hang with you.

Keem: You right im sorry too for grabbing you and telling you what to do I didn't mean to.

Me: Okay, so we good?

Hakeem: Yeah.

I open my arms and he came in and we were hugging. I let go of him but he didn't. Instead he picked me up and put me on his lap. He put his arms around my waist tightly so I couldn't move.I put my arms around his neck. I laughed. 

Me: Keem let me go. (smiling)

Keem: No.

Me:Why?

Keem: Because I dont wanna.

Me: But I am hungry.

Keem: What do you wanna eat?

Me: I dont know, what ever you have here.

Keem: Like what?

Me: I dont know chips.

Keem: I dont get girls these day yall eat so much but never get fat like you. You never worked out a day in your life. 

Me: Because everything I eat goes straight to my ass, and im fine with it and all of you boys like it too.

Keem laughed.

Me: Now can you let let go of me.

Keem let me out of his death grip I got off of his lap and walked into the kitchen, Keem followed me.

Me: Where's the chips? 

Keem: Look on the top cabinet.

I looked all the way up and I opened the cabinet I saw a big bag of blue Doritos.

Me: Keem can you come to the room to help me unpack?

Keem: Yeah I guess. 

We walked upstairs to the room. He opened up the door.

Keem: What the fuck happened to the room!!

Me: That was all in my suitcase. ( eating a Doritos)

Keem: Really because I cant even see the floor. 

Me: That is why I need help.

Hakeem and I went into the room. We organized my stuff. Since the closet was huge I was able to fit my stuff and pick out my outfit for tomorrow. I fell asleep.

HAKEEM POV

Samantha had asleep so I picked her up and put her on the bed. She so cute when she is sleeping. I took the bag of Doritos and the whole bag was done. Samantha is a true fat ass!! I covered her and picked up the empty bag and balled it up. Samantha groaned and started to turn. I turned off the light and went out the room, and closed to the door. I went downstairs to the kitchen and throw away the bag. I went to the cabinet and took out some Chateu Margaux (if you guys dont know what that is its the most expensive wine in the world.)I poured it in a glass and drunk it all. I look the glass and pushed away and grabbed the bottle and sat on the couch. My phone started to ring, I took out of my pocket and saw that it was Camilla.Ugh! I swiped the answer button and put it on speaker.

Me: What do you want?

Camilla: You already miss darling?

Me: Never ever will ill miss yo ass.

Camilla: Hakeem baby im sorry that I cheated on you I was mad that you didnt answer my calls or text so I wanted to hurt you.

Camilla went to England for a while and I couldnt answer Camilla's calls or text messages because I was always busy. I was in the studio or so fuckin tired so i had no time and I was on my phone and saw all over the news "Camilla is cheating on Hakeem lyon?"

I was so mad I saw her kissing on another guy.

Hakeem: You should have never done that so can you stop callin me because i dont wanna talk to you.

I hung up on her and was watchin TV when I heard the door bell ring. I check my watch and saw it was 10:50pm. I switch the channels to the cameras all over my house. Samantha was sleeping like a baby, and at the door was ugh Camilla. I turned off the TV and went to the door and opened it.

Me: What do you want.

Camilla: I want you back Hakeem.

Me: No you cant have me back.

Camilla: Just hear me out Hakeem please.

I signed and moved to the side so that she can come in. She walked in and I closed it and locked the door.

Me: What is it Camilla?

Camilla: Hakeem cant you forgive me. Dont you believe in 2nd chances?

She wrapped her arms around my neck. To be honest I do believe in a 2nd chances. Samantha gave me one when I ignored her for 7 years. I signed.

Me: Yeah I do

Camilla: Okay than forgive me baby.

Me: Fine but if you mess this up that is it.

Camilla: Okay I promise I wont.

Me: Okay.

I looked at Camilla up and down and bit my lip. She laughed at we started to make out. Camilla stopped and looked at me.

Me: What?

Camilla: Lets take this upstairs darling.

Camilla dragged me upstairs to my room. She closed the door and she took off her dress and climbed into the bed and looked at me. I pulled down my pants and I was in my boxers I went to the bed

Me: We have to be quite my best friend is here and sleeping.

Camilla: Okay.

I took off her bra and panties and took off my boxers and put on a condom.

Me: Your on the pill right?

Camilla: Yeah

I was thrusting into her going on and out.

SAMANTHA'S POV 

I wake up to a VERY VERY VERY loud noise and someone yelling or screaming something. I was still half asleep so I dont know what they saying but I knew it wasn't Hakeem, it was a female's voice. I got up and walked out the room. I was in the hall and I was followed the noise. I got to the room that it was coming from. I opened the door a little bit just so I can see what was happening. You wont believe what I saw!! It was Keem and a lady who looked twice Keem's age getting it down and dirty. I didnt know if I was dreaming so I rubbed my eyes and pitched myself. I was definitely awake. I closed the door

Lady: AHHH HAKEEM HARDER

Ewww that sounded nasty. I went back to my room and crawled into bed. Wow Hakeem is having sex I felt so weird but he doesnt like me so I why should I care. I flipped myself so that I was sleeping on my stomach I turned my head to the right and fell asleep.