What the Hell Keem!

I sat down on the couch and Chris was sing the most beautiful song I have ever heard. It was called Earned it. (This song really by The Weekend.)

I'm so used to being used 

So i love when you call unexpected

Cause I hate when the moment's expected

So I'ma care for you, you, you

I'ma care for you, you, you, you, yeah

Cause girl you're perfect

You're always worth it

And you deserve it

The way you work it

Cause girl you earned it

Girl you earned it

I fall in love with it. I closed my eyes and imagined the song was met for me. Me and Chris in one big room candles lit and him just sing that song to me.

On that lonely night

We said it wouldn't be love

But we felt the rush

It made us believe it was only us (only us)

Convinced we were broken inside

Chris was an amazing singer I wouldn't mind him sing to me. Everyday single day for the rest of my life. He finally finish. My eyes fluttered open.

Cookie: You sounded amazing Chris.

Chris: Thank you Cookie.

Chris got out the mic area and sat next to me on the couch. He smiled at me. I was blushing ugh his lip look so good right now. Wait why am I thinking of him like that. I feel like a middle school girl who crush just talk to them for the first time.

Chris: Did you like my song?

Me: Hum not my favorite song.

Chris: Really? Because I saw you closing your eyes and imagine something. I know it was me. Being imaginable is one of my specialties.

He pretended he had long hair like me and flipped it. I pushed him and laughed.

Chris: But no do you really don't like it.

Me: Are you kidding me? I love it! It's so beautiful I feel like its about a guy who only want to be friends with benefits, but he realizes that she is perfect for him and he telling her that she earned his love. Wow this should be in "Fifty Shades of Grey" !! Its perfect for the movie.

Chris: Its actually gonna be in the movie. The director send a letter to Empire asking if someone that they signed can sing a song that can be in the soundtrack and the send us a scene of the movie were they want to play it.

I gashed.

Me: Really I love Fifty Shades of Grey. I have read all the books

Chris: You like to read?

Me: Yes! I love books that have have a movie to it. But the book is always better. Do you like to read?

Chris: Yes I do.

Hakeem pov

When I was free styling to my friends. I realized that Samantha was gone

Me: Yo were is Samantha?

Chicken: She left like an hour ago I guess she got bored of the rapping.

Tay-O: Nobody can get of the Prince of Empire.

Chicken: Well she did.

Me: Man no she didn't lets go find her.

We looked every where, we just couldn't find her.Then we walked into the studio. I see Samantha and Chris sitting together. Samantha was sitting so close to Chris. I didn't like that.

Me: What the hell is going on in here.

Samantha jumped up off the couch. Smiling.

Samantha: Keem your friend Chris has been so sweet to me today.

Me: He is not my friend and he isn't your either I am. So your post to be hang-en with me not him he didn't bring you here on a privet plane I did! So lets go!

I grabbed her arm and was pulling her. She pulled back and got in my face.

Samantha: Don't you ever grab me like that, I am not your pet, and your not my dad, dont ever think you own me!

She grabbed her phone and walked out. Everyone was staring at me.

Me:The fuck yall lookin at?

I ran out the door and looked for Samantha. I saw her walking away.

Me: Samantha! 

I was running after. Finally catch her.

Me: Look Sam don't leave okay I wanna spend every minute with you.

She just looked at me and walked away from me. I knew she was pissed at me. So I just gonna have to leave her alone and talk to later.

Samantha pov

I cant believe that Hakeem just grabbed me like that. I hate when people think they own me, the only you'll own me is if I tell you that you own me. Maybe the fame has got to his head. I was still super mad so I walked out of Empire. I walked to Starbucks and order a hot chocolate and sat down at an empty table.