getting ready

I woke up to my phone playing "About The Money-T.I ft.Young Thug. It was Hakeem.

Me: Hello?

Hakeem: Your still asleep?

Me: yeah i was talking to you like until 1:30am in the morning and its 6:30am.

Hakeem: Oh well wake up ,i dont want you to miss you flight because I really want its been what... 7 years.

Me: Yea I know i really want to see you too.

Hakeem: okay go get ready your flight leaves at 10:45am

Me:okay bye

END OF CONVO.

I got up out of my bed and went to the bathroom i did all the usual stuff brush my teeth, take a shower, take out the rolls in my hair, and putting on light make on. After that i went to my closet.

When I was done I saw it was 9:20am. I grabbed my 2 large suitcase and my carry on. There was a limo outside for me. Hakeem said that he was going to send me one but I thought he was joking. I guess he was not joking.

The limo driver helped me with my bags. I thanked him and went into the limo. I call my mom. Every time were going the airport we pray because me and her are afraid of riding in anything that goes up in the air and anything that is on the water.We pray to God for protection. So that means an hour of praying but im fine with it.

Mom:Amane.

Me:Amane.

Mom:Are you almost there Sam.

Me:Yeah im gonna be there in like 2 minutes.

Mom:Okay when you get off the plane call me or text me okay

Me:Okay

Mom:No Samantha promise me you will call me.

Me:Okay mom i promise.

Mom:Okay i love you and remember to take your pill

Me: Fine, i love you too bye.

END OF CONVO.

The pill my mom was talking about is a sleeping pill that I take when im on a plane. so I wont know what happened on the plane.

I got out the limo and people on the plane were rushing to me and they took my bags and they put the huge ones on a cart and took it away and put mt carry on in the plane. I walked up the steps. I HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN A PLANE MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN THIS ONE well thats because I never been on a privet plane but its sad that im not going to be able to enjoy it. i\I sat down and went through my bag and I took out a pill from the bottle took it. I put in my seat belt and headphones and was listening to music i felt the pill kick in fast.