Happiness

Baby mama in the media 

-Samantha

Samantha 

The next morning I woke up at 11am.  I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. After that I walked out of my room and went to Hakeem's room and saw him sleeping peacefully. I closed the door and began to make breakfast. I turned on the TV and flipped thru some channels until I got to E! News. I saw a picture of Hakeem. 

"Yesterday was the grand opening of the new club Leviticus which was also created by the King of Empire Lucious Lyon" The reporter said. I began cracking eggs while listening to the TV.

"Are sources say that Lucious Lyon's youngest son Hakeem Lyon was calling out Empire's brand new artist  Tiana in his new song "No Apologizes" featuring his brother Jamal Lyon. I quote in the song he said "In honor you can blame it on Tiana" He says that multiple times in his song. After that they went into Hakeem's dressing room and talked for a few minutes then they were seen leaving the club together." She said. I signed not wanting to hear anymore. I mute the TV and finished up making breakfast. 

----

 After my quiet prayer, I sat down and began stuffing my face with eggs while I was thinking about the events that accrued yesterday with Chris I dont understand why Chris would treat me like that, I thought that he really liked me he seemed more different than others, I dont know how to explain it but he is different. I thought were interrupted by Hakeem walking into the kitchen.

 "Morning" He mumbled. 

"Good morning" I said quietly. He pulled out the chair next to me and sat down. I watched him grabbed a plate and put some eggs and bacon on it and started to eat. It was peacefully quiet until he broke the silence.

"So how was your day yesterday?"

"It was okay you know I got my phone broken, didn't get a new phone, got left in a car or hours, and to top it off I walked all the way here at night when it was raining." I said.

"Wait what"

"Chris broke my phone, went to get me a new one but didnt get it, left me in his car doing god knows that, then I got tired of waiting on him so I walked home in the rain" I explain.

"Damn, I told you Chris is bad" He said while he was eating pancakes. 

I rolled my eyes at his opinion. Suddenly I wasnt all that hungry I wrapped up my plate and put it the fridge. I walked out the kitchen.

"Where are you going?"I heard him say. I ignored him and went up to my room, I went into the shower. After about 30 minutes I changed into my white bra and thong. There was a knock on the door and the door opened and it was Hakeem. He walked in and looked up at me. He was about to speak until he realized that I only my bra and thong. His eyes landed straight on my breast. I snapped my in his face. 

"Eyes up here Hakeem" I said "How may I help you"

"By letting me smash"He said under his breath. 

"What was that?"I asked like I didnt hear him.

"Nothing" I slightly rolled my eyes.

"Naw but" He started and took a seat on the edge of my bed. "You upset or something?"

"Why would you think you that" I said while going into the closet and looking for a pair of jeans. 

"You didn't finish eating and you never stop eating unless eating you make sure there is nothing on the plate" He teased. I rolled my eyes once again.