Key To The House

Samantha pov

I had an amazing time with Chris. He is so sexy and sweet. We were driving back to the house and I didnt see no cars and I remembered that Hakeem is with Camilla. We stopped at the gate and I put the pass code and it opened up. We got to the front and Chris cut off the engine and ran over to my side and open the door.

Me: Thank you.

Chris: Your welcome.

Me: You coming in?

Chris: Nah I got to go and I dont think Hakeem would be happy if im in his house.

Me: Aww do you have to?

Chris: Yes I do.

I pouted and looked at him.

Chris: Samantha I cant I am sorry

I signed and nodded.

Chris: But I promise ill face time you tonight.

Me: Okay you better I gonna be expecting it.

Chris: Okay now go on inside so that I can go.

Me: Your gonna wait for me?

Chris: Yea I got to make sure you get in safely.

Me: Aww your so sweet.

I walked passed him and he was leaning on the car now. I grabbed the key and unlocked the door and put it back I closed the door and locked it and looked out the window and he saw me. He smiled and got into the car and drove away and I went to my room.

Chris pov 

As soon as I saw that blind close I parked my car to the side and and waited 10 minutes. I did a U turn and drove back to the house I punched in the numbers I saw Samantha push and the gate opened. I drove in and got out the car and ran to grabbed the key and got into my car and drove away.

--

I walked into home depot and went to wear they make spare keys. I got there and saw my nigga Tommy.

Me: Aye yo Tommy!!! 

He looked back and saw me. 

Tommy:  Yo wassup my nigga.

We dapped.

Me: Yo I need you to make me 3 of these keys.

I held up the key to him.

Tommy: Who key is this?

Me: What you mean who key is this its mine.

Tommy: Nigga stop lying your key is not like this is one is sharped and shit.

Me: Fine its a friend mine and I try to make her my girl and she ask me if I can make her 3 of these keys and she dont want anyone to know that's her key.

Tommy: Oh well come in the back with me.

We walked into the back and I gave him the key.

Tommy: So tell me about this girl.  

Me: She is fine as fuck and she real you know.

Tommy: No she not. She probably some ghetto ass hood rat that always patting her weave. * patting his head* 

Me: She not ghetto, she dont got weave, and she ain't no hood rat.

Tommy: You sure about that.

Me: Yes

Tommy: Okay what's ha name?

Me: Samantha.

Tommy: Samantha. You right she ain't ghetto. She a ghetto wannabe.