Getting Ready for Dinner

We finally got to the house and I went up to my room and I to a shower and put on a t-shirt and shorts and went to the living room I didn't see Hakeem maybe he was in his room. I was watch some spongebob  when the gate buzzed I went to the cameras and saw like 15 delivery tucks. I was confused but I buzzed and the gate opened. One guy with a clipboard came out and rang the doorbell. I went and opened the door. His shirt had his name on it, it said Tim.

Tim: Hello My name is Tim and I am from Sweethearts I was wondering if Samantha Registre is here at the time? 

Me: I am Samantha Registre. What is this for?

Tim: Please sign here?

He totally ignore question! But I signed anyways. He thank me and yelled "Bring them in!!" I was so confused there were guys came in with flowers,chocolates, stuff animals, chocolate covered fruits, and other stuff! A guy came up to me and gave me a card. I opened it.

Samantha,

I know I apologized but I still wanted to I am sorry and I was really a dickhead and I hope you loved your huge surprise sorry I order so many stuff I just wanted you to know how sorry I am. Your the best thing that ever happened to me and I didnt want to get on your bad side. 

Chris

I smiled at the card. Chris really knows how to make a girl's day. I went into the kitchen and the guys were still coming in and out putting stuff inside there was stuff on the kitchen counter, table everywhere. One big guy came in with his arms with like 30 teddy bear he looked rounded, at me and the floor then dropped them on the floor. I chuckled.  

Hakeem: What the fuck happen here?

I handed him and the card and he read it and rolled his eyes. I chuckled a lil bit. 

Hakeem: Wait how does he know the address?

Me: I dont know. Probably from when he dropped me off 

Hakeem: You gave him the address?

Me: Yea no biggie he cant come  in the gate he doesn't know the password clam down.

 Hakeem: He better not ill beat a nigga's ass if I have to.

Me: Please don't.

Hakeem: I'm not making any promises.

Me: Whatever.

Hakeem put the the gift baskets somewhere. I put the flowers into a huge vase and the teddy bears into the elevator and sent them up to my room. I was finally done and I went into the kitchen and Hakeem was eating a sandwich.

Me: Hey I am gonna get ready for dinner okay?

He gave me a thumbs up and I went upstairs into the room. I was so excited for this "dinner" with Hakeem. I felt like we were going no a an actual date! So that means I have to wear the most sexist outfit in my closet.  I went into my closet at saw the most sexiest dress I had. It was the one I wear only on special occasions and I pretty sure this is special. I wondered if still fit who knows? I went to the bathroom and stripped off my clothes and they landed on the floor. I dont know if this sounds weird to you guys but things haven't been the same ever since Hakeem and I came back from August's. When we came back and went into my room my stuff were touched, my perfume bottles had finger prints and there not mine because I have small fingers and they were big and also I dont like when there was is finger prints on my shit. Also the air in the room in house smelled like colon a lot like Chris's but it cant be him because how would he get into the house? I get this feeling someone is watching me. Maybe its the cameras that Hakeem has in the house but I'm used to that, its just something else or someone else is watching me. I went out of the bathroom and look around the room. Maybe I'm being paranoid or crazy. I went back into the bathroom and took a shower.

Chris pov

I was laying in bed looking at my phone. I've been seeing Samantha naked you dont know how many times and I gotta say I love what I see. Mostly every time she is naked I start jerking off. Those boobs and dont even get me started on that fat ass. So far things have been good ever since I put the cameras in Hakeem's house but I noticed I lot of things like Samantha acts real paranoid. She goes into random rooms looks around than gets out. Weird right? Also her and Hakeem leave a lot. They better not be fucking because ill have to kill lil Hakeem, and I dont think my baby girl  is on board with that.  But I hace a plan to know where Samantha is at 24/7. I'm gonna "accidentally" break her phone and the next day I am gonna give her a better phone and its gonna have a chip inside that will tell me the location she is at. Smart huh? Samantha got out of the shower and I stopped jerking off. She went into the closet and pulled out this sexy ass dress. she put it down, went back into the bathroom, she was doing her makeup and hair. Where the fuck do she think she going dressed like that? Probably with that nigga Hakeem. Hell no I put on some sweats and I grabbed one of my suits and head to Hakeem's house.

Samantha pov

I finished my makeup and hair and went to the bed and put on the dress (Media shoes #2, and what do you know it fit like a glove!!! I went to the mirror and started checking myself out I would date me. I was really feeling myself tonight I hope I didn't wear the wrong outfit, is Hakeem wearing something nice? Maybe I should take this off wear something else, maybe I told him I cant go because I hurt myself in the shower, I cant do this Hakeem isn't not gonna like this he thinks I'm fat that is why we went to the gym. Ugh what am I doing why did I agree to this I cant I cant  I cant!!!

 Hakeem: SAMANTHA ARE YOU DONE YET I DONT WANNA MISS ARE RESERVATION!!!

Me: YEA I BE DOWN THERE IN A MINUTE!!!

I guess there was no turning back oh god please let this night go well please. I fixed my hair, grabbed my clutch and walked out of the room. I looked down and saw Hakeem at the end of the step looking and the time and trying to fix his tie which was too tight. I gotta say Hakeem looks very handsome tonight. He was wearing a black button down shirt with black pants and of coarse Hakeem would wear sneakers on a date thank god we were matching. I smiled at that thought. I started walking down the steps and I saw Hakeem look up and see me. His eyes got wide and his mouth opened a lil bit. I continued walking until I met him at the end.

Me: How do I look?

Hakeem: Y-you look sexy as fu- I mean you look amazing 

I chuckled 

Me: Thank you you look handsome except for that tie you need help for that?

Hakeem: You know how to tie ties?

Me: Yes I do 

 I gave him my clutch and undid his tie.

Hakeem: You trying to play wifey huh?

Me: What? No I am not I just being a good friend.

Hakeem: You are playing wifey because I see you cooking, cleaning, all of that now you tie my tie that is what a wife does.

Me: Okay fine maybe I am from now on I will never cook food, clean, or tie your ties ever again

Hakeem: I never said that keep doing what your doing but you better be only playing wifey to me.

Me: Dont worry Hakeem I will.

Hakeem: Good I dont wanna kill a nigga.

I looked up at Hakeem and he wasn't playing. I gulped and pulled up his tie.

Me: Too tight?

He shook his no and gave me back my clutch. I walked to the garage and Hakeem was behind me. We got into the car and we were off

**************************************************************************************

CHRIS GIVING SAMANTHA GIFTS?

SAMANTHA AND HAKEEM GOING ON A DATE?

WHAT DO YOU THINK HAKEEM IS GOING TO DO ON THE DATE?

WHAT DO YOU THINK CHRIS IS GOING TO DO?

HAKEEM NOT PLAYING ABOUT SAMANTHA BEING HIS WIFEY 

DO YOU THINK HAKEEM LIKES SAMANTHA?

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS AND READ MY NEW STORY " MY FAMOUS FAMILY" PLEASE!!!!!!!