Chapter 25

Josh's POV

  I love Tyler. Don't get me wrong on that. But right now, I just can't be around him. He's healing, and it sounds so incredibly selfish, but I can't handle it.

  Actually no, he's not healing. He's bitter, even though his life was saved. He gets another shot to turn it all around, and he refuses to take it. So many people don't get that chance.

  I haven't seen him in weeks. I check in with his mom every night to make sure he's okay, that he hasn't tried anything again. It's just a good thing she doesn't blame me for our fight. She thinks he was the one that blew things up.

  God..I just wish I knew how to help. I mean, I've had anxiety attacks before, but I've never felt like he has. I don't know how to bring Tyler back. And I just miss him so much.

  I miss him.

  I got in my car, sped to his house, and went his room, where I knew he'd be.

  "Tyler, this is my time to talk. This is finally where I get to say what I mean. I love you. I'm always going to love you. I'm so, so sorry that I couldn't understand and help you through all of this. I wish I stayed through it all, I really do. But I'm here now and I'm ready for whatever. I know this isn't going to be easy for you..it's not going to be easy for me either. But I'm not asking for easy. I'm asking for real. This is real. And let the record show that I do not love the idea of you. I love you. I love your smile, I love your sass, I love the way you kiss me before I fall asleep, I love how much you love Who's Line and I love the way you can make me feel better in one word. I love you, Tyler Robert Joseph. Always."

Tyler broke down sobbing after that.

  I fell into his arms, and stayed there for hours.

  My Tyler is here.

"I'm so glad you're alive."

sorry for the short chapter y'all..school and shit. -Dylan

Self-Titledजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें