Chapter 16

Josh's POV

       We are walking to song-writing class, hand in hand. I did convince Ty it's okay, but I'm still nervous. I don't care what people will think of our relationship, not really. I'm just overthinking.... Yah. I look at Ty and laugh. He looks and smiles, confused "What? Is there something in my teeth?" I laugh even more. "No! It's just.... You look so cute." He smiles. "Nope, nu-uh! You can NOT flirt your way out of apologizing. Nice try, babe. Not happening." I sigh.

      I pushed him, and now I have to apologise to him?! He's been in freaking JUVIE!! like, what? Ty then puts his arm around my waist, hanging. He looks at me and uses his other to pull my face to look at him. He smiles and says "Josh, it will go fine. Don't worry, it's not like you socked him in the face. It was a shove. Like I said, It will be fine." I chuckled a little. He then kisses me lightly on my lips. And we go into class, hand in hand, smiling.

       "So, class! My name is Ms. Fredrickson, but you don't care about that! You are here so I can teach you how to write music, or at least, well. So, today we talk about syncing up with your partner. This is CRUCIAL!! You don't have to sound the Same but you have to make sure you are timed right! Like, what if a pianist ends their part before the singer is done, it won't work. So, you have to practice that. You need to learn to focus with other distractions around you.

       Like, um..... Nick?" Nick was too busy to hear her the first time, so she hit a drum as loud as she could, which worked. He tenses up and shouts "Holy Shit!!" She raises her eyebrow at him "Next time, pay attention in my class, or I'll kick your ass out." All the kids around the class started with the "Ooooos". She then finishes the rest of the class. I really like her, but I don't think Tyler does.

      I look over at him and he is half asleep, mubbling awful things about her. I slap his arm "Ty! Wake the hell up! What do you think your doing?" He rolls his eyes and says "I'm tired.... I was up all night because I was worried about you, okay!" After that, we sat in silence, not talking. After class, Ty left and I stayed behind to talk to Nick. I go up to him and shyly wave. I then say "Hey...... This is really awkward but.... I'm so sorry for pushing you, it was stupid! I just can't stand the fact that I did that and I shouldn't have and now I'm rambling!" He looks at me and stays quiet for a minute then says "Okay..... But if it happens again, I'll beat the ever loving shit out of you!" As he walks out he pushes me with his shoulder but I'm happy. He forgave me.