Chapter 20

Josh's POV

    I have to admit, I can't help not liking Gabby. It's not that she is a bad person. She's nice, funny, smart and loves music. We used to spend all our time together..... Now it's "Well me and Gabby." "Actually, me and Gabby are..." "Well Gabby told me about..." "So me and Gabby are going to watch..." "Do you want to hang out with me and Gabby?" I'm sick of her. But I also love her because she makes Ty happy, but DAMN IT!! You could look at them from a stranger's perspective, and you would think they were dating!

    Today, Gabby was hanging out with her Girlfriend because she came to visit. It was just me and Tyler. I get up from the beanbag and sit next to Tyler on his bed. I huff and say "Soooooo, what do you want to do? Cause I'm bored and I want to spend time with you!" He looks over at me sighs. "I know....... I haven't been spending that much time with yo-" I interrupt him and say abruptly "Tyler, do you still love me?" As I say that I'm almost on the verge of tears.

    He then looks me in the eyes with concern on his face as he pushes his lips against mine. He pulls himself on top on me, our mouths still together. It was rough, and it was messy. Our tongues collided. He took my shirt off and I place my hand around his waist as he cups the back of my neck with his hands.

    As we are kissing, I realize he never answered my question. He just started kissing me. Am I a toy? Does he really love me? Ty wouldn't use me. He wouldn't. He wouldn't he wouldn't he wouldn't he wouldn't he WOULDN'T! Would he? We've never had sex so he can't be using me for anything like that..... NO, HES YOUR BOYFRIEND, WHO JUST TOOK OF HIS SHIRT AND YOU GUYS ARE MAKING OUT AND NOW YOU DECIDE TO QUESTION HIS LOYALTY. WAKE UP JOSH!

    My mind is right, I need to wake up. I love Tyler and I'm almost positive he loves me. We take a break as he lightly pants over me. I smile and say jokingly "So.... Is that a yes because your answer wasn't quite clear?" He laughs and hits me as he states "Yes, Joshua William Dun, I will forever and aways completely and totally be in love with you. My heart is yours, just don't break it! It's small and sensitive and it can't take another heartbreak. Just don't let me be gone."

    I smile and he hugs me, close to his chest. I start to cry as I hug him, my tears soak his shirt. "I won't. We will grow old together. We will continue to neglect cable TV and make fun of people like the Kardashians, because it's all lies. We'll laugh at horror movies and cry at pictures of kittens and we'll write music. Well live in a shitty apartment and tour around the country. We'll get big. Well do it together!" Now both of us are crying. And it's not sad, or anger that fills the room. It's cliché but.... Love.