Diplomatic Immunity - Part 1

Awesome! An update! :P

--

(Y/N) - Your name

(E/C) - Eye color

(H/C), (H/L) - Hair color and length

(W/P/C) - War paint color

--

Back at Riverwood, you find the Sleeping Giant Inn again and walk inside. Delphine doesn't seem to be back yet when you look around, so you decide to walk down to her secret room. You nearly jump out of your skin when you look to your right to find her hunched over the enchantment table. You honestly didn't expect her to be there. She looks at you and instantly starts talking. "I've figured out how we're going to get you into the Thalmor Embassy." You raise one of your eyebrows and look at her.

"That didn't take long."

"I've been doing this a long time, remember? While the Thalmor's been looking for me, I've been watching them."

"So what's your plan? How do I infiltrate the Thalmor Embassy?"

"The Thalmor ambassador, Elenwen," Delphine explains, regularly throws parties where the rich and connected cozy up to the Thalmor. I can get you into one of those parties. Once you're inside the Embassy, you get away and find Elenwen's secret files. I have a contact inside the Embassy. He's not up for this kind of high-risk mission," Well, neither are you but seems you're being forced to do it, "but he can help you. His name's Malborn. Wood elf, plenty of reason to hate the Thalmor. You can trust him." You're going to be the judge of that. She may trust him, but you have dealt with plenty of shady people to know how to be cautious with who to associate yourself with. "I'll get word for him to meet you in Solitude," Delphine continues, "at the Winking Skeever -- you know it?" Why does she keep thinking you barely know anything? Although you are annoyed, you nod anyways. "Good. While you're doing that, I'll work on getting you an invitation to Elenwen's little party. Meet me at the Solitude stables after you've arranged things with Malborn. Any questions?" You shake your head and turn around, walking back up the wooden steps and out of the inn.

--

You finally make it to Solitude, grateful you have Shadowmere as a horse, because you definitely did not want to walk on foot across the entire land just to get here. After leaving your dark horse outside the gate, you look around and see the Winking Skeever just inside. You make your way over to the building and walk inside, your eyes flitting around until you find Malborn sitting at a small table in the corner of the room.

 You make your way over to the building and walk inside, your eyes flitting around until you find Malborn sitting at a small table in the corner of the room