Dark Brotherhood - The Beginning pt. 2

Yay! I'm so excited that I'm updating again

Yay! I'm so excited that I'm updating again. :3 I really do enjoy writing for you guys. It's fun and relaxing for me.

I do hope that you're still enjoying this too!

--

(Y/N) - Your name

(H/C),(H/L) - Hair color and length

(E/C) - Eye color

(W/P/C) - Warpaint color

--

After the little encounter with the jester Cicero, you have finally made your way to another city. You look around and notice that the city's name is Windhelm. 

(A/N: That is Windhelm from above!)

You decided to explore around the city a bit so you know your surroundings. As you walked, you saw a couple people give you dirty looks. You knew why they did that. You were a dark elf. Most people in Skyrim seem to hate all dark elves, even if they do nothing wrong. Your skin is a dark grey color, bringing out your bright (E/C) eyes. You have (H/L), (H/C) hair that kind of seems like it doesn't go well with you. You sighed, trying your best to ignore the rude people. But, on the bright side, you had begun to see more dark elves the further you walked through the city. You over heard a couple people call this portion of the city The Grey Quarter. You sighed, knowing that it must be because of all the dark elf inhabitants. 

You soon came to what looked like a house placed right next to a stone archway. Underneath the arch was another woman dark elf and a little nord boy. As you got closer, you eavesdropped on their conversation. "Then it's true, what everyone is saying?" You heard the boy say, "That Aventus Aretino is doing the Black Sacrament? Trying to summon the Dark Brotherhood?" You made yourself look like you were just walking to another path, then stopped to hide to continue listening. "Oh, Grimvar... Always with the nonesense." replied the woman, "No, no, of course not. Those are just tales..." 

Black Sacrament? The Dark Brotherhood? You thought to yourself, slowly moving towards the house. Maybe I should have a look for myself. You remained crouching by the door to keep yourself hidden, noticing it was locked. Damn! You thought, but then remembered you had some lockpicks. Taking them out, you started on the door, too focused to listen to the rest of the conversation. When you managed to unlock the door, you silently opened it and walked inside. Once inside, you hear another little boy. "So... very tired..." He says, making you walk up the stairs into the main part of the house. You walk through one doorway and look to your right. The sight you see before you nearly makes you call out in shock!