Welcome!

Hi there!

You're welcome for that meme

You're welcome for that meme.. XD

Before we begin this story, I want to explain some things.

I do not own anything mentioned in this book. The characters, places, dialog, quests, etc, all belong to the creators/developers/etc of this game. The thing that I will claim are the little things I will add in to create more detail, like when you (the reader) will be travelling. 

To make it easier for me to write and hopefully make this less confusing for my dear readers, I will automatically assign you to what race you are. You will be a Dark Elf. I'm sorry if you don't want to be, but since Elves, especially Dark, are hated so much (I also know Khajiit and Argonians are also disliked, but ya know..), it makes this book a little more interesting. 

And I do know that the title says this is for a female reader, it is to help me with writing, because it seems bland to me when I type gender-neutral words like "they" all the time. I mean, if you boys reading this reaaaallly want to, go right ahead! XD I won't judge or stop you, lol!

Since this is an x reader, you will need a few things:

(Y/N) - Your name

(H/L), (H/C) - Hair length and color

(E/C) - Eye color

(W/P/C) - Warpaint color

Also, I will be writing in the side quests as well! So, instead of  just doing the main questline, I will occasionally steer the story to one of the side storylines like the Companions or the Dark Brotherhood (once again, I will mention that I do not own anything in here but the small, little details to make the story more interesting).

So, without further ado...

ON WITH THE STORY!