Chapter 12

BETH

Parker and Jasmine walked into the party, his sweaty hand in hers. I, however, made a grand entrance. I stumbled upon the doorstep and plummeted to the ground.

Ah shit, my nose.

Wincing, I got off the floor and cradled my nose with my hands. My oh so bestfriends didn't even bother turning around to see if I was alright.

"What an entrance!" Someone laughed. I turned to my right to put a face to voice.

Caleb Evans. Also known as, Sam Henderson's bestfriend. He had only been here for a week and he was already became Caleb and Jack Reynolds' friend.

"Here, take this" he extended his arms out and held a tissue in his hand. Muttering a little thank you, I wiped my nose to see if there was any sign of blood. I let out a sigh of relief once I saw there was nothing on the tissue.

"Wait a minute, I know you! You're the famous Elizabeth Cooper aka Princess" he exclaimed.

"And you're the famous Caleb Evans aka the asshole's bestfriend! Great now that we know each other, I can leave" I spoke, making him chuckle.

"Aren't you just a ray of sunshine?" He commented, smiling lazily.

"No" I retorted and tried to walk off.

Keyword: tried.

He grabbed my wrist before I could go anywhere and dragged me along with him into the opposite direction.

"Hey! Let me go you creep!" He kept silent as he literally pulled me along with him. I quickly grabbed onto a locked door and restricted myself from moving further. He jerked back in confusion before he looked at me and sighed dramatically.

"You left me no choice sunshine" he said as he came closer. Before I could warn him about touching me again, I was hoisted up and thrown onto his broad shoulders.

Oooh, what a view

"HEY LET ME GO YOU APE" I thrashed about onto his shoulder, kicking the air and punching his back with my puny fists. He ignored my fake threats and carried on walking towards the backyard. Panic settled in and I pounded my fists as hard as I could onto his back.

"Stop making this harder than it should be sunshine" he sang and lightly tickled the area behind my knee making me immediately giggle.

Hey, it's not my fault. It's one of my weak spots. It's not like I wanted to be carried on his shoulder now did I?

Giving up, I slumped my body onto his shoulder. He got closer to the backyard doors but stopped to meet someone.

"Jack, what's up man?" I heard Caleb say.

Let me introduce Jack Reynolds. Atheletic, 6ft blonde, blue eyes. Need I say more?

They conversed for a minute before Jack noticed a limp body on top of Caleb's.

Took him long enough.

"Woah dude who's this?" Jack let out a hearty laugh when he looked at me.

"Elizabeth Cooper, nice to meet you. Now, put me down Caleb" I spoke, getting frustrated by the minute. He was reluctant at first but firmly planted me on my feet. I let out a thank you while dusting off imaginary dust off my clothes before kneeing him in the balls. Caleb immediately let out a cry and fell to the ground dramatically.

"Fuck you can do some serious damage sunshine" he rasped. Jack laughed his ass off in the back, clearly finding his friends' pain amusing. Slowly backing off, I tried to find either one of Jazzy, Parker and Dylan. I walked past a shameless couple making out by the staircase, almost undressed. I grimaced and looked away, turning to get the burning image out of my head.

After searching for almost five very long minutes of my life, I decided to head back to where I last saw Caleb and Jack. As I got closer, I noticed only Jake standing by the backyard doors, gazing out the door with a red cup in his left hand. I walked up to him and stood next to him silently. I stared at his face, noticing every tiny detail. His green eyes were sparkling, his eyelashes long and thick, prominent jawline.

"Are you done staring?" I jumped and yelped as he startled me. He looked at me with an amused smile on his face. My eyes continued to shamelessly roam around his face.

"God really did bless you with great features" I blurted. I cursed at myself once I realised what I had just said.

Way to go Elizabeth, way to go.

He burst out laughing, leaving me shocked. He threw away his empty can and gripped the door handle and just laughed at my stupidity. I blushed slightly before joining in. His laughter was contagious, I couldn't help it. Soon, we both sobered up as people around us threw us glares, telling us to kindly shut the heck up.

I obviously rephrased that.

He let out a breath after laughing too much and grabbed my shoulder.

"You kneed Caleb in the balls earlier, I like you. You'll fit right in" he laughed, pulling me towards him and trapping me in a headlock.

Not again!

——————————————————————

Tyler Blackburn as Caleb Evans

Austin Butler as Jack Reynolds

Oh Caleb and Jack have been introduced 👀. I know, I know it's a short chapter. I've been busy with alot of school work recently but I promise the next chapter is going to be looongg

Vote and comment loves 💖

Rewritten 12/02/18