First Day

Y/N POV
"Y/N wake up you're going to be late for your entrance exam!" My mom said and shake my body. "Five more minutes Mom I'm tired~~" I said while trying to wrap my body with the blanket.

"Five more minutes huh?" She said and smirked. "Okay sweetie" she said.

Suddenly...

SPLASH!

"Kya!!" I screamed and looked at my mom that holding a bucket at her hand. "S.h.o.w.e.r NOW!" she said while glaring at me. I sweat drop "yes ma'am!!" I rush to the bathroom and take a shower.

After I'm finish taking a shower I tie my hair into a pony tail (ignore if your hair is short) and wear my school uniform.

"Y/N are you done?" My mom asked. "Yes mom" I said and go downstairs."here's your breakfast and!! Make sure you pass okay??" Mom said and patted my head. "Yes mom I will." I said.

After eating breakfast I went to U/A. 'here is where Shouto and I dream to go'

When I go to the entrance I see a boy with a green hair and a freckles on his face. I look at him walk in the entrance and suddenly when he was about to fall a girl with a brown hair help him.

I'm walk towards them "hey are you okay?" I ask him. "Ye..s I fine thank you!" He said and smiled "Ano what is your  name?" The brown hair ask "L/N F/N nice to meet you"  I said then..

"You are daughter of the number 3 and 6 heroes!!!" The green boy said "haha yeah"

"My name is Uraraka Ocahaco nice to meet you L/N!" Uraraka said and smiles at you. "My name is midoriya izuku nice to me you too L/N san" he said

"Yeah! By the way how about we go the the hall for the anouncement" I said.

We go to the hall and see many people already have a sit and there are 3 sit left beside a ash blonde boy. "Kaachan!" Midoriya said

The boy glares at him. "Deku" he said. Midoriya sits beside hin and Uraraka sits beside Midoriya.

I sits beside Uraraka chan.

The present mic start to explain about the obstacle and how many point each robot then bla bla bla

"Okay guys! You can check which block you guys go to!" Present mic said. I look at my card and it's said block A.

"Now change your clothes and go to your block!"

At block A

I saw the ash blonde hair at the block and I tried to talk with him

"Eh you're that boy that's with midoriya kun" I said. He glared at me. "DONT TALK TO ME!!" He shouted and walk away. "Geez why's he so rude O.O"

"What are you guys waiting for? Go in there!! It's already started!!"

As everyone heard that they rushed to the block and the robots start to come out.

"Summon! Fire shuriken!" You summon the shuriken and it was on your hand. You start to throw at the whole lane that filled with robot that had 2 and 3 points.

As you throw the shuriken the robots explode and you have 50 points already and you continue attacking another robot and gained 30 more points. Suddenly...

What the fuck??

There were a zero point robot "why its so huge!!" I amazed with it. "Help!" There were a girl with a pink hair that was stuck by one of a boulder that on top of her body. She wear a white suit? Maybe.

I run towards her and start to summon my other shuriken "lighthing shuriken" .

I throw my shuriken at the robot "large!" The shuriken turn to a giant shuriken and shock the robot. The robot collapsed and everyone look at me with shock.

"Are you okay?" I said to the girl and carry the boulder a side "Oh My God your quirk is awesome!! By the way my name is Hatsume Mei! Thank You for helping me!" She said..

"Haha nice to meet you too." I said and the that was the end of the entrance exam I had 80 villain point.

Outside at the UA

I sigh "I so tire.." I was about to finish my word and suddenly I saw him..

His half red and half white hair and different eye colour but he had a scar on his left side its was not there before.. but there are no doubts it was Todoroki shouto..

He walk at the park and I start to follow him.

"I know you following me. Show yourself" he said and look back. I start to walk in front of him. He look at me with a shock impression on his face "Y/N?" He said

"Yes it me Todoroki kun" I said..

A/N

Hope you like it!!