I've heard of Aurora but the name skipped my mind, I instantly latched on to it when Runera or whatever said it, I'd heard it somewhere from Nikolai or maybe somewhere else. It was the ancient land of the dragons that nobody knows exists or not. But now somebody knows, me. Lunia Gr- Shizkov (Geez, what a weird surname). I was the proof that the dragon land was real. I rock, again.

Next, is the fact that they call themselves Terahar of the forest and Runeria of the Magicks, so they didn't have surnames, it was their element I'm guessing. A Forest dragon and a Magic dragon. I rock again, again.

Last is, Oh my god, I'm in a land filled with dragons, I know where they live, are they gonna kill me? Did they bring me here to eat me? Never tasted mixed breed blood? I can imagine myself on a silver platter with an apple in my mouth and X marks for eyes.....will I even taste good? 

"I never knew our decendants had such creative thinking. "

My head snapped up. Terahar stood there leaning on the doorway, the snake wasn't with him (Thank the gods).

I shrugged at his words. "I get creative when I'm nervous."

"Cease your nervousness. We have brought you here for political reasons. You shall follow me now."

Political reasons? I don't want to dabble in dragon politics, but it must be somehow connected to us, there's nothing else that makes sense.

I follow him to the same room as before, the doors to the balcony are now closed, Runeria stood in front of the table with the map on it, through the windows beside one of the doors, I could clearly see that it was night.

"How long has it been?"

"Time in Aurora is different, we are the ones who built the time loops, the time in the portals work according to our time." Terahar said, walking to stand beside Runeria.

Shit. I suddenly thought about Pius Valor, how he had gotten stuck in a time loop and when he came out, he was six months ahead. I didn't want to be gone six months. It made me feel...weird. It made me remember Nikolai's bellow.

"Don't worry, we got you here yesterday, and today's almost at its end, you can leave tomorrow afternoon, by that time, we'll be able to smuggle you out."

What? "Smuggle me out?" I asked her, suspicious and confused. She nodded.

"Just like I smuggled you in,  It brings us to the subject at hand." I walked over to the table. The map on the table, was not a map but a holographic image of two long eared elfanoids wearing posh clothes similar to mine, but wearing golden crowns with red rubies in them. Royalty.

Runeria double clicked the surface of the image and it turned automatically in my side, the paper not moving, just the image. Like the auto rotate of a smart phone. She double clicked the surface again and the image zoomed into the faces of the parents.

"They are our former King and Queen." She said, examining my face. "The fifth King Theodorius of the Thunder and the Queen Illuminae of the Stars. "

She double clicked again and this time it showed an image of a pale young boy with long jet black hair and two equally black pits of eyes.  They stared at me from the image with hatered and anger.

"This was our to-be Prince, Ravenos of the darkness. " Her voice whispered, she then did something weird, she looked around the room, as if expecting something to spring up and attack her, I felt a king of coldness touch the back of my neck, making me shiver.

"Let's not use his name. Not now, when it's dark." Terahar said, his actions similar to Runeria.

"Names have power." I whispered and I too started looking around, not knowing what to expect. Runeria cleared her throat. The cold feeling disappeared.

"Now let's get back to explainations." She said, throwing one last glance around. 

"Hmm." And she double clicked the image again.

This time the image changed into that of three kids standing together, they had the normal looking elf ears and grinning faces. The one on the left was obviously Terahar, his dark skin and green eyes easily recognisable and the girl on the other side was...

"Me." Runeria said. 

She had light purple hair and a pale face with much of baby fat. Her eyes were covered by bangs. That was all that was visible of her.

The child in the middle was not someone I knew, he was taller then them both by an inch or so, and had reddish brown hair, a slightly tanned face and even as a young boy, a regally handsome visage with high cheekbones , slightly upturned nose and eyebrows hiding under his hair, hair that was the only thing messy in him. If it weren't for the cheshire cat grin he had on, I would have taken him for a high nosed snob.

They all wore similar tunics and slacks with high boots. Terahar was smiling and Runeria was showing her tongue.

A finger come in the picture and pointed at the mystery boy.

"This is the actual Prince of Aurora." I looked up and squinted at her. "But you said the darkness guy was the to-be prince. "

"He was, but then this boy was hatched."

Hatched? "I will explain. " Terahar said and continued." We dragons are not born, we're hatched. From eggs. Except if the child is going to be a half breed then we give birth, like the first elf. The first elf was a half breed, it was part human and part dragon. "

"Elves are part human?"

"No. The part human and part dragon's are called Fey, who live in another relm. They were as you think 'Elfanoid' creatures. Dragon mating Human brought forth the Fey. Fey mating somewhere down in the distant history brought Elves, we don't know much about them, it is forbidden to study them. So, hence, we are distant ancestors as the Fey are actually our closest decendants as the Elves decended from our decendants. "

"The Fey...We decended from the Fey?" I screwed up my face in shock. Woah, not cool. Fey were pirates that lived on distant islands and robbed humans off their valuables. They also took over ships and collects scrap metal to make they're own ships.  They were like the Elder species to the werewolves for the elves. Embarrassments. But the dragons were forbidden to study them? I wonder why?

I had tried to find refuge with them but they laughed at me and sent me away with some scrap metal for myself. Elves had always looked down on them like they were vermin. I wondered how they'd feel if they came to know that we're decended from them.

"The Fey are no embarrassment. We are still in contact with them. We send the humans and their ships and satellites that venture to the Bermuda triangle to them. "

"The elves think they're an embarrassment. What do they even do with those humans and they're stuff."

Terahar scratched his chin at that. I raised my eyebrows, him not knowing something, it was a first.

"They..I think they send the scrap metal to the people called Technotrites and keep the humans as slaves. We do not know much about them, they are...insignificant. "

I thought about that for a moment...."I don't know what to say."

"Say no more. I shall continue my explanation." She send Terahar a look and nodded towards the holographic image.

"In the Age of Origin, Oauranos was killed by his youngest son, Kronos and the dragons sprung up from his blood-"

"I thought the dragons were the children of Gaea and Tartaros." I interrupted. She shook her head.

"Gaea and Tartaros gave birth to Drakons not Dragons, there's a difference." She watched my expression and continued before I could open my mouth to ask my next question. "Drakons do not fly high and usually just spit fire or poison. They do not have the ability to talk, shapeshift or think. They are to us what the Dire wolves and the Fey are to you. "

"So , we all have our dark sides...what the hell are Dire Wolves?"

All my question just kept pouring forth, my head was filled with astonishment and fear, I wished I had someone to guide me, I had never truly been so alone.

I wished I had Nikolai.