Chapter 4

^The Oracle^

Also, in this chapter, Lunia's true form is shown.

United States of America, Underground Arms Warehouse.

"We interrogated her sugar daddy." The more daring guard said.

"Hmm." Nikolai said, his fingers trailing down the unconscious Vampire/elf's back. He rubbed her wounds. The various whip marks criss crossing over her back.

"She was only staying with him and paying him by sex. The mortal didn't know anything about her. We swept through his memories. She didn't tell him anything about herself. " The second guard said and gulped, his face turning green.

Wimp. Nikolai hated wimps. But this guy was young. He hadn't see much gore to get used to it. He'd see it soon. Now that war was close.

Nikolai looked down at the ruined back of Lunia vel Miorisi. The misfit. His misfit.

He leaned down and kissed the side of her neck, where her pulse beat softly and smiled to himself.

"We shall travel to the nearest portal to Dinhae in a week's time. Till them go around all the mortals she has been communicating and clean all their memories of her. No mortal shall have the privilege of looking upon my slave. " He commanded.

The guards bowed. "Anything else, sire?" They asked.

He shook his head and they departed, leaving him alone. Nikolai looked down at his prize.

Her bare back was hideously scarred. Now that her guard was down, he could see her pure form. Her skin shimmered silver, her stark white hair was long and beautiful. Her seer marks covered one side of her body like a second skin. Somewhere on her body, his own name had been tattooed.

Purple coloured they were. Curling and expressing words in the Demon tongue. They spoke of her elf heritage, her vampire heritage and her relation to the Demon King. 

She was his prize.

Given to him as a sign of peace between the Vampires and the Demons.

The Vamps were always jealous of Dinhae. They wanted the relm under their control. For them Sohue, wasn't enough. No wonder the Elves hated them.

They knew how greedy the Vampires were.

Still, while Catra Valor was attending vampire bonding ceremonies and getting shot by assassins, Nikolai had been making the Vampires his allies.

"You've taken my daughter from me and I know you've been treating her like a useless peace of meat but I'll still be by your side in this war because I know that your mating season is close and you'll finally use her for what you've wanted her for all along." Hanes Vitely had said.

Nikolai had to admit, the old bastard was smart...For a Vampire.

But , of course, there was a 'but'.

"But..?" Nikolai had asked, smirking.

"But, you will have to make her your queen. You will have to start treating her right. Like you should have when I gave her to you."

That wiped the smirk right off his face.

But the Vampires had a strong army. They were excellent swordsmen. Nikolai needed an army that was better than his enemy's and his enemy had an impressive army. So he had grudgingly said 'yes'.

He still remembered the day the Oracle had proclaimed that Lunia Vel Miorisi would be his mate.

He hated being told to do something and he hated that the Oracle had his life mapped up. He had sworn that he would defy all odds and never ever claim Lunia the misfit but alas fate had its way.