Break From Toronto

'Still fuckin with the same ass niggas I know you want a break
I know you want a break from Toronto'

We told Garcia what we needed before we could go after santiago and he told us that one of his connects should have everything we needed shipped in a few days so for now all we had to do was kick back, we still had people watching the house just incase santiago wanted to make any sudden movements.

"I can't wait until this shit get here" Kevin sighs flopping down next to me on the couch.

"Man, I'm ready to end this shit once and for all" I said killing diego player, me him and rodrigo was playing black ops 2.

"Y'all sound soft as hell" Rodrigo laughs.

"I'm done with this shit yo" I said shrugging.

"What you mean like this situation or the game?" Diego questions confused.

"The game, after this I'm out I gotta whole family to look after now it's not just me I gotta worry about no more"

"This shit bigger than you now" Rodrigo spoke catching all of us off guard.

"Exactly, where the fuck that come from though?"

"Right" Kevin adds as rodrigo chuckles.

"I might be goofy as hell but I can be serious and have intelligent conversations"

"It's true but his stupidity outweighs his intelligence" Diego chuckles as rodrigo sent him the bird.

"Shut up nigga, anyways back to you Rico, so like how much money do you have saved"

"Enough to last me ten rich lifestyles but I got love for the hustle so I bought like 5 Vlives from this nigga in Houston a couple months back for the fun of it"

"So that's where you disappeared to, you could of just told us" Kevin chuckles.

"It wasn't the time, I was planning on telling y'all after all this shit was over"

"So jah and X don't know you out after this?"

"No, when all this shit over I'm gone tell em"

"Aye fuck all that do you own the Vlive downtown though?" Rodrigo asks leaning up.

"Yea that's one of the locations" I nod chuckling.

"My niggaaa, so like can you give me my own section like I want my name over that bitch in bright lights so nobody can sit there when I'm not there and only I can have the authority of who come in the section"

"I got you" I laugh.

"So who managing the club's?" Diego asks.

"Our accountant terry got a couple of his clean dudes running them for me, all I do is sit back and watch the money deposit to my account" I smirk, I really do love my life.