Run It Up

[Tero in mm]

'Soon as I ran up that check bitch I bought choppers and cocaine'

Walking in the trap I scan my surroundings, everything was the same except the trap was bigger. Jah told me that they added some shit on to the building for more room or some shit.

I jog up the familiar spiral staircase until I reach the top of the stairs. I was about to go in Mack office but something on the opposite side of the trap caught my eye.

Right across from Mack and duke offices was four other offices. The door in the middle with my name on it caught my eye. I walk to the other side of the trap from upstairs passing X office as I approach mine.

Opening the door I walk in the office looking around in awe and admiration.

It had everything I needed in here

"I take it we did a good job" I hear kevo voice from behind me.

"Hell yeah y'all definitely did that, got the strip poles in here and everything" I cheese still admiring the office.

"Yea, only thing not in here is a desk" He laughs and I join cause this was more of a mini strip club than a office but I'm definitely not complaining.

"Who needs a desk when you got a couch and 2k" I smirk walking over to the couch sitting down grabbing one of the controllers turning on the ps4.

"You gone stand there or you gone come sit down and take this L" I ask smirking as he smacks his lips grabbing a controller before sitting on the couch.

We pick our teams and start the game.

"You might as well quit cause she blowing you out right now" X tells Kevin shaking his head.

Towards the start of the fourth quarter X and jah came in and start shooting pool.

"Aint you over there getting yo ass busted right now?" Kevin questions pausing the game.

X stood quiet as me and jah laugh.

"Exactly, stay over there and be quiet cause we have yet to see you shoot a ball into the pocket" Kevin states unpausing the game.

X mumbles under his breath as jah laughs loudly. I shook my head chuckling, some things never change.

After I finish wrecking kevin on 2k it was time for me to catch up on business.

Sitting on the couch next to the window I watch jah and Kevin shoot pool, while X played 2k.

"So how shit been going around here since you little niggas basically took over" I ask scrolling on my phone.