What A Life

'I'm steady always on the go
You steady always on the go
We steady losing all control'

"

How that run in go yesterday" I ask one of my top hitters Rah leaning against my rarri, we met up in a discrete alley cause you never know who listening.

"Real well, somebody called 12 though after we shook the spot" She informs. I nod taking a pull from my backwood.

"I figured they been bumping everybody up, how many people was in there?"

"Like 8 niggas and 10 baggie girls"

"what y'all hit for?"

"Guns, coke, money, and a shit load of molly"

"Word? He been pushing molly too" I rhetorically ask nodding.

"I want the corner boys pushing that asap, we can get that off our hands real quick, that's fast money" She nods.

"Bet, I'll go down to the trap and deliver them packages to the blocks" She tells me opening her car door.

"Keep yo eyes open" I said and she nods closing her door pulling off. I took one last pull from the backwood before flicking it on the ground.

Pulling out my phone I call jah, she picks up on the third ring.

"Did you meet up with rah?" She asks as I step in my rarri starting up the engine.

"Yea I'm leaving now" I said speeding through the alley.

"How that go"

"The boys might be on some bullshit for a while but other than that business about to boom"

"Damn, so should we put the second run in on hold huh?"

"Hell nah the quicker we get this shit over with the better, we just gotta stay ten steps ahead and play smart"

"So what's the plan"

"We gone go outta town for the weekend while they do that and by the time we come back shit should be kooled down"

"Sounds like a plan, what city you got in mind?"

"H-Town"

"You a crybaby dude" I laugh at India as she layed on the bed with a pout on her face.