I Ain't Hiding

'Shit get gutta gotta stay up on it
Never know who out to get you
Better watch ya homies'

I drew the phone back from my ear seeing it was a private number.

"You can't find something that was never hidden my guy" I state simply shoving mac n' cheese in my mouth.

"That's funny considering we never see you, ain't these yo streets? It must be hard to run these shits from where ever you hiding at"

"I ain't hiding, I'm on top of my city"

"Nigga what? I don't even know what the fuck that mean but since you so called on top of the city why don't you come down and bless us with your presence"

I chuckle to myself at how dumb this nigga was.

"You one of them dumb ass uptown niggas huh, what's yo name?" I ask chuckling catching the whole table's attention besides tero of course, little nigga be in his own world.

"Come on tero let's go finish the rest of our food in the living room and watch spongebob" India picks up her and tero plate and they exit the dining room.

"That's yo girl in background, she own a couple salons around the city don't she? I might pop up in one of them shits one of these days, get my feet massaged or some shit, and I'm shadow by the way ask yo little homie ant about me" He chuckles, my jaw clenches at the mention of Ant name.

"Who that on the phone?" Kevo questions curiously.

"Is that that bitch ass nigga Kevin? you can bring him witchu I gotta couple niggas with me that want his hea--, you know what how about y'all all come, yea we want the whole gang, kill 4 goofies with one bullet" He laughs loudly in my ear.

"Yo, shut ya horse mouth ass up you talk too much, now I'm almost done with my food so where you trying to link?" I ask finishing the rest of my pork chop.

"Link on 125th"

"You pussy, you want us to link in yo hood cause you scared to come to the bloody side" I shake my head laughing.

"On my dead homies I ain't no bitch we can link in the 400's"

"Fuck yo dead homies I smoke that bitchtown pack everyday and I'm about to smoke yo ass" I hung up the phone wishing I had a flip phone at that moment just so I could hit that nigga with the 'Clack'.

"Yo who the fuck was that?"

"Some uptown nigga named shadow they trying to get up with us" I tell them grabbing my now empty plate standing up from the table.

"Oh word? yea we about to get up with these niggas" Jah nods following me in the kitchen.

"Where they trying to link?" X asks walking in the kitchen.