713 To My City

[Rico in mm]

'Ya hustle don't never go unoticed baby I'm with you I'm with it'

"I heard Santiago declared war on your organization" Pablo announces getting comfortable in his seat.

"So that's the word on road huh, and if this is true who will you be siding with?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Santiago is weak and ultimately only declared this war on you're organization because of his bruised ego and I have no time to do business with immature people" I nod, it was clear where Pablo stood when it came to this 'War'.

"Let's get down to business then shall we, you owe us quite a bit of money and until we get that money there won't be any negotiation"

He nods waving one of his men over whispering in his ear. The guard nods at whatever he said before walking out the room. A couple seconds later the guard comes back in the room with two silver briefcases.

Pablo stood up opening both briefcases flashing the neatly stacked hundred dollar bills.

"Now I need more shipments and faster, I'm running the Texas and Louisiana trade and business has been too good to me so I need more kilos"

"We can do that, 2 full shipments every week starting next week, you just have our 25%" I stood up shaking his hand as jah grabs the two briefcases.

His guards escort us out the house and to the driveway where our two cars sat waiting for us. Me and jah got in the first car while Kevin and X got in the second. Once everybody was seated the drivers headed off to the airfield where the jet sat waiting for our arrival ready for take off.

Once we got to the airfield we boarded the jet and waited for take off.

After the jet was in the air our personal pilot let us know it was ok for us to move around.

"So what we gone do about santiago" X questions sparking a blunt.

"I'm gone kill that nigga" I mumble looking at the clouds from my window.

"Aye pass me some fruit snacks and a sprite" I tell jah and she tosses both of them too me.

"Why you throw the sprite now if this shit explode on me we throwing hands" I warn.

"And you gone get yo ass beat, go ahead and open it little nigga" She presses chuckling.

I pull the tab up opening the can, it fizzles up for a little bit before going back down.

"God was on yo side today" I tell her taking a sip from the can.

"You wasn't gone do shit anyway...... pussy" She laughs and Kevin and X join.

"I'll shoot yo ass and then drive you to the hospital quit playing with me" I chuckle as their laughter grew louder.

After a long 4 hour flight we got off the jet and a car was waiting for us. We piled in the car and the driver started dropping us off one by one. After a hour of driving only me and Kevin was left in the car.

"Aye stop right here" I tell the driver.

"Who the fuck live here" Kevin questions.