Now That I Know

'I'm free again I'm ready, once outside these prison walls to believe again is scary, your garden is my sanctuary'

I woke up with a massive headache next to two bad bitches a brownskin, and a light skin.

The light skin jawn stirred waking up, she wobbles out the bed limping out the room.

I got up, went in my closet and put on some basketball shorts and a tee before going in the bathroom brushing my teeth.

"Rico door!" I hear the light skin jawn yell from downstairs.

Walking out the bathroom I saw the brownskin wide awake.

"Aye can you bring me some water and a couple tylenols when you get the chance" I ask her standing in the bedroom doorway.

"I got you" She nods and I turn around walking out the room down the stairs.

When I reach the bottom of the stairs I seen shorty ass cooking breakfast and my stomach instantly growls.

I walk through the kitchen smacking her ass before going to the half opened door.

Opening the door fully my eyes widen in surprise at who was at my door step.

We stare at each other for a minute before I speak up.

"You got some bad ass timing" I tell her shaking my head.

"I can see that" She said looking at my neck then behind me. I turn seeing the brownskin jawn limping down the stairs butt ass naked.

Closing the door some I stand in the doorway blocking her view.

"So wassup you need some money or something" I ask.

She opens her mouth to respond but gets cut off by the brownskin bringing my two Tylenols and a glass of water.

I took the tylenols out her hand popping them in my mouth swallowing them down with the glass of water.

"Thank you" I tell her handing her the empty glass.

"You welcome" She smiles walking off.

"You know what I'll come back later because obviously you're occupied" She said turning around walking down the stairs back to her car In the driveway.

I ran my hand down my face closing the door, I did not picture us seeing each other again like this.

After I got the brownskin number the two jawns from last night left.

"I'm not occupied at the moment so swoop back threw" I speak in the phone.

"I was already on the way I figured they would be gone by now I know you don't like to keep them around to long, come open the door" She hung up as I shook my head walking over to the door.

I swung the door open and immediately little arms hugged my legs.

"Coco" Tero squeals excitedly, I smile picking him up.

"You getting big out here" I tell him smiling as he giggles.

"Drop him off before 9, I'll text you the address" India tells me before walking down the door steps.