Chapter Eleven

More FNAF Crap

My friend and I sometimes enjoy wandering over to the indoor rink and chilling out in a box of cushions because it's comfortable. One time we were sitting in the box, I made a weird sound. I think it was produced by me laughing and trying to gasp for breath.  I immediately began laughing harder, saying it sounded like a noise a FNAF character would make. Meagan was laughing too, somewhat amused and somewhat exasperated. I asked her to make a video of me on her snapchat.  When she began filming, I said, "This is the noise my fnaf oc would make!" or something like that. I made the noise again, and it echoed off the walls. To my horror, I realized there were some people on the ice.  "There's someone on the ice!" I giggled on the video. The story of my OC was further developed to a character who would run at the camera with her hair in her face, making that sound.  I think we made a snapchat video of that too, outside of the rink.

Ermagerd! Cershuns!

Another story involving the box of cushions, Meagan and I were hanging out in the rink with our friend, who we'll call A.  A was the one who first gave us the idea to sit in the cushion boxes. That particular time, A and I kept jumping into and out of the boxes, and so did Meagan. It was so much fun! Well, at first I couldn't figure out how to get out of the box. LAAAAAAAAME I know. I was scared of hurting myself if  jumped out the wrong way. I eventually got the hang of it though. 

Album Cover

Meagan and I were in the library after school, checking out the new book themed furniture they had just gotten in the children's section. I casually layed on the couch, when I realized I was lying like a stereotypical model. My elbow was on the arm of the couch, my hand propping up my head, and my legs lying flat out on the rest of the couch, my feet on the other arm. 

"Me when I'm modelling for my album cover!" I said out loud to Meagan.

The joke was even funnier considering the fact that I can't sing. 

Yogi Bear? 

One day in art class, we were doing a project where we had to draw a tree with some birds sitting on a branch with a sharpie, and then create the background with some oil pastels. (Pictured above) It wasn't exactly like the painting above, but was somewhat similar. We needed computers for the project, to see the instructions, and we were short two laptops. Meagan and I were allowed to go use two computers in the room next to our art classroom. We were working on making our trees, when Meagan said, "This branch is fat!" and held up her drawing. I laughed, and then we somehow transitioned into singing "Fat braaaaaaaaaanch  fat braaaaaaanch!" in tune to the Rachel song from The Yogi Bear Movie. This became yet another one of our inside jokes for awhile. 

Coincidence? I think NOT!

Meagan and I were in the commons area after school, and we were talking to someone else we knew. 

We started talking about band class, when I said, "Maybe I should join band!" 

As I said, "I could play the guitar!" 

Meagan said, "You could play the guitar!" at the exact same time.

The thing is, my YouTuber Senpai NateWantsToBattle plays the guitar, and Meagan knew I wanted to learn the instrument so I could play some of his songs. 

After realizing we said the same thing, we laughed and laughed and laughed, and so did the other person we were with. 

"That was awesome!" I exclaimed, wiping tears from laughing too hard. 

A/N 

Thank you so much  for reading! I will be updating one more chapter sometime this week, and it will be the second last chapter of Funny School Stories Second Edition! Don't worry, it won't be the end of it! There is a Funny School Stories Third Edition book that I am working on for this year's stories,  and  I've already published the first two chapters. Welp, I'll see you when I see you okie byeeeee!