Chapter Ten

A/N

 I have some more stories that happened earlier this year! Sorry I haven't been writing these lately. I just lost my list of stories but I found them now! Today i'm going to publish two chapters hopefully, to make up for what I missed. 

Spooooon!

One day at lunchtime, Meagan, Jade and I were sitting with our friend, we'll call her Chey. Chey is older than us, and has actually graduated now.  She was in Grade Twelve when this story takes place. Because Chey was a senior, she wasn't often around at lunchtime, but when she was around she would come sit with us. 

At some point during our conversation, we started talking about what was wrong with all of us. 

Meagan turned to Chey, "Take a wild guess what's wrong with m- OOOOooh spoon!" 

She was referring to a plastic spoon that suddenly caught her eye. 

Chey, Jade, and I all looked at Meagan before all four of us started laughing hysterically.

Meagan was somewhat quoting the rabbit from  Alice in Wonderland, (the Tim Burton Version) which happens to be one of her favourite movies. (And mine too)

The Wrong Aleece?

Speaking of Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland, you know that British mouse who says, "It's the wrong Alice!"?

Well, Meagan can do a good impression of that mouse, and at our school's yearly Christmas dinner, her and I kept quoting the line in British accents. (Well, Meagan had a good British accent, mine was failed.)

Jade interrupted us, and said "For the last time, i'm not Aleece!" 

We both looked at her like she was crazy. 

 Aleece? That doesn't even make sense! 

For weeks afterward, the three of us still brought up this event.

Blah blah blah Custeen. Custeen?

There are kind of two stories in one with this.

The first one happened when Meagan and I were on the phone. 

I was blabbing on about FNAF, reading some article about it on a random website. 

I came across the word "Cutscene" while I was reading, and screwed up my Englishing, (something I'm very good at) by saying "custeen" instead. 

We had a good laugh about this, and continued repeating the new made up word back and forth between fits of giggles. 

We had a special list on my phone dedicated to English fails, words that we would then say in place of the real word. For example, one time I said "obiously"instead of "obviously" so whenever one of us went to say "obviously" we would say "obiously" instead, on purpose.

We agreed I would add "custeen" to the list. 

"When will we ever use the word custeen?!" I wondered aloud.

A few weeks later, Meagan and I were hanging out after school, outside of the library in the commons area. (The commons area being a part of the building connected to the school and blah blah blah.)

We were making a Musical.ly on my account, with Meagan filming me mimicking Markiplier's whip/nae nae/dab/walk from one of the FNAF The Musical Blooper videos. 

I started laughing in the middle of the video, so I yelled "cut!" 

Meagan responded with "Custeeeeeeen! We finally have a use for custeen!" 

This made me laugh harder. Meagan was still filming me, so while I was laughing I crumpled onto the floor dramatically, until I was laying on my stomach, hand reaching out to the camera while I was still laughing hysterically. We watched the musically back, both laughing, before I saved it privately and we re-did the musical.ly without me cracking up. 

Are Ya Dumb?

After school one day, Meagan and I were chilling out being stupid idiots in the commons area again. I noticed on a bench a few feet away from us, there was a black leather glove, that was, no joke, POINTING! 

I started making a video, saying how creepy it was, proceeding to wonder what it could be pointing at. I shifted the camera of my phone so it was now showing Meagan, where she was walking into a wall. Yeah. 

When I asked her why, she said it was because the glove was pointing to the wall, so she walked into it. 

Sometimes I really wonder about her...