Chapter Nine

Like, totally!

I'm going to try my best to explain this story, but I feel like it's kind of a had to be there story, just try your hardest to imagine what it would be like. 

This one time after school I was at drama practice, (Meagan wasn't in drama so she wasn't there) Two other girls and I were all playing the roles of  stereotypical snobby cheeleaders, one of them being the "leader" and me and the other girl playing the "loyal friends." Anyway, the drama teacher was talking to us all, and she was saying we needed to put more "sassiness" and "attitude" into our performance, kind of get into character and stuff. So this one guy that was also in drama comes over to us and is like "Like this,"   AND FREAKING STARTS DOING A VALLEY GIRL IMPRESSION!!! I literally can't describe it any better because I don't remember what he said but he went off on like a valley girl rant in a stereotypical valley girl voice. IT WAS HILARIOUS!!!

Creepy Creepers

So one time Meagan and I were in the library after school and we watched a Shane Dawson video where he went on creepy websites. (Video above) After watching the video, we decided to go a couple of the websites to see for ourselves. The first one we went on was called Death Date. So what the site does is basically you type in your name, weight, height, birthday, and if you have done or do drugs/alcohol/or smoking. After you put in this information, the website will tell you when you are going to die, how long you have (accompanied by a creepy ticking clock sound effect) and three clues as to how you will die. We put in the information of both ourselves and some of our close friends and the death symbols WERE SCARILY ACCURATE relating to heath issues and personalities. The other website we went on is called Opentopia, and it is a website that basically displays the webcams of people so you can stalk random strangers all around the world though this website! We are not creepy we just wanted to see what the website does!

Triggering Classmates

So one day in art I was bored so I decided to annoy the HECK out of my dick classmates. I'm normally fairly annoying without trying, so when I actually try to annoy people it's ten times worse. I particularly wanted to annoy one particular classmate, who we'll just call Mary. She sat at the table with her friends in front of Jade, Meagan,and I's table, so she was easy to annoy. I decided to say "That's what she said" after everything she said, even if it wasn't a "that's what she said" moment. This triggered Mary, and triggered everyone else as well. Everybody was mad and yelling at me to shut up by the end of the class. It was really fun. *Troll Face*

Mental Disability! 

This is another one of those awesomely chaotic substitute teacher stories. This sub is the same one that was in the kid-pretends-to-be-in-my-friend's-class story. The sub's name in Mrs. MacDonald and we all like to mess with her cuz she's an annoying cranky witch that literally everybody hates. Aaaaaaaanywaaaaay, we were supposed to be reading, but there were some students in the hall reading, and some in the classroom, so the teacher was kind of poking her head in and out of the room. (I was with the kids in the classroom.) The teacher was mostly in the hallway cuz I guess she thought they were the more delinquent group. So whenever the teacher left the room we were all just messing around and not doing what we were supposed to be doing. The snobs were on their phones and the guys were just completely being retarded but it was hilarious! About three or four of them were pointing at each other and saying "mental disability!" in a lisp voice and acting like idiots! I found this hilarious and even joined in! Other than the mental disability thing, we were all completely acting like idiots the whole class. (I wasn't actually doing anything though I was laughing at the fools like I usually do.) Whenever we saw or heard the sub coming,  everyone would quiet down, sit back in their desks, and pretend to have been reading the whole time. (The sub was so stupid it actually fooled her! Yeah, based on this story and the last one, you can tell she's easy to fool) While she checked on us, the hallway kids would cause a ruckus, so then she would leave us alone, then we would cause a ruckus, then she would come back, we would pretend we weren't doing anything, then it would repeat. It was a pretty fun class. (Also I think only two students actually ignored everybody and got their work done.)

Anyway, that's it for today! Thanks for reading! 

*Also, SPOILER ALERT the mental disability thing is also going to be referenced in a future chapter of YouTube Life*