Chapter Two

Near Death Experience

Okay so this story happened recently. It was the first sunny day in a while, so I was walking around outside before school with my friends Meagan(mw_108) and Jade (panda-chan136) We were in the middle of talking about some nonsense when suddenly A SEMI PULLS OUT AND ALMOST FREAKING HITS US! We all jump out of the way, Meagan stood there going "ooh truck" before she realized she was going to get hit then she moved. Me and Jade both screamed. (It's not often that Jade screams either- that's how you know that this was scary) But fortunately we all survived. Moral of the story- semis are dumb. 

 (Just kidding, there's nothing wrong with semis)

Real Moral of the story- Semis are dangerous. 

Library Fights

 This story happened after school, and I was hanging out in the library watching YouTube when a 12th Grader and a 6th Grader caught my attention. I paused the video and took out my earbuds, and began to witness the most ridiculous fight I've ever heard. (They were not physically beating each other, but were attempting to roast each other. At one point, things escalated a bit. The 6th Grader took something of the 12th Grader's and hid it. The 12th Grader asked where it was and the 6th Grader replied with- "Did you check the garbage can?" Well, the 12th Grader did end up finding what he was looking for (no, it wasn't actually in the garbage can) and then he hid something of the 6th Grader's. (I think it was a hat) So the 6th Grader asked the 12th Grader where his hat was, to which he (12th Grader) replied in a mocking voice- "Did you check the garbage can?" He did find the hat. (Again, it wasn't actually in the garbage can.) I forget most of it, the argument went on for a while, me following them around and trying to absorb the entertainment of failed insults/burns/roasts. At one point the 6th Grader stole the 12th Graders binder, ran out of the library with it, and all the papers spilled out of it. At another point in time, one of them (I think it was the 6th Grader) actually got kicked out by the librarian and then that was the end of the fight. 

I was hoping that would happen again, and a few weeks later I got my wish. It started the same way, me watching YouTube. (I do that a lot) It was the same 12th Grader but it was a different 6th Grader, this time a female. This one didn't escalate so much, they just threw dumb insults at each other back and forth for a few minutes, nobody got kicked out, but it was entertaining all the same. At one point, the 6th Grader said something funny (unfortunately, I can't remember what it was because my memory sucks) but I know it had something to do with a dildo. (If you don't know what that is..... you'll know when you're older) anyway, whatever she said was hilarious and her and I laughed our heads off for a good five minutes.

Mrs Lady

This is another story that took place during art class. I was sitting at a table with my friends and this teacher I don't know walks in. I randomly say "Hi Mrs. Lady!" to her, and she just smiles and goes to talk to our art teacher and then when she leaves I whisper "Bye Mrs. Lady" only loud enough for my friends to hear.

Okay because that one was so short I'm going to add another short one:

Old Man

Another wonderful art class story.  We had a substitute teacher and I was sitting at my normal table with my friends. The teacher said something about how we could talk, but he was partially deaf and if he heard us it meant we were talking too loud, and Meagan whispered "Can you hear this old man?" in a snide voice and kept saying it, slowly getting louder and louder until the teacher actually turned around, then she quickly looked away and sunk down in her seat, pretending nothing happened. 

A/N Welp that's all I have for funny school stories today and I hope you enjoyed- and there will be future chapters whenever I can update, although most new updates will probably happen in the summer, because I like to look back on my school year, but I'll try to update a bit between now and then. Also, I'm going to make a Funny Sleepover Stories book featuring sleepovers with Meagan and sleepovers with my other friend Dazzle, AKA Jaz, (who I mentioned a few times during my first Funny School Stories) at some point in the next few months so maybe check that out when it's up! Thanks for reading and I dunno, stay gold. (Who knows what that reference is? Leave a comment!) Okie bye.