Chapter Eight

Idiot Squads

Idiot squad started out when Meagan and I were hanging out in the skating rink and a bunch of guys from our grade walked in together and didn't see us because they had their backs to us. I discreetly took a picture of them on Snapchat and sent it to Meagan with the caption "Idiot Squad" written with the pen tool. We both laughed about it and then she screenshotted it. (She still has it to this day) Then we branched out to two other squads of idiots and dubbed them Idiot Squad Junior and Idiot Squad Junior Junior. Here are the squads:

Original Idiot Squad (The guys in our grade that I took a picture of)

Idiot Squad Junior- (A bunch of annoying sixth grade girls)

Idiot Squad Junior Junior- (A different squad of idiots from our grade)

Hacking 

 These are the tales of two separate but related times when Meagan and I ran off with our friend Kaylee's iPad. 

(She has Wattpad too follow her @KayleeWikberg)

So, Kaylee had a HUGE obsession with Captain Hook from Once Upon A Time, and we knew her passcode had been Hook (spelled in numbers) for awhile, but when we tried to unlock her iPad the password was incorrect. We barely even had to think before typing in "Finn" in numbers, Finn Hudson from Glee being another character she was obsessed with at the time. Once we had successfully hacked into her iPad, we went onto autorap (The reason why we wanted her iPad in the first place) and we created a rap which I think we ended up saving to her iPad! We then gave it back to her without doing anything else. (See? We're good friends!)

The other time we were trying to hack into her social media accounts because she was gone for awhile and we didn't know where she went, and whenever we called her house her mom would just say she couldn't talk. So we were trying to see if there were clues on her social media. I had my laptop on my lap (duh) and the phone in my hand talking to Meagan. We tried to hack her Facebook, Wattpad, and other social media websites by typing various capitalizing and spelling for "Captain Hook) but couldn't get in so we just gave up. Anyway, a few weeks later she told us where she had been (I'm not telling because that's her business) So everything turned out okay. 

Trolololololol

So I wasn't in this class, but I got the story from a friend that was. They had a substitute teacher* that day, and a boy named Austin, who is only one grade older than us, (so easy to pass as one of us) walked into class and sat down in an empty desk. Other class members, wanting to help prank this much hated substitute, told him to pretend to be Jayden, a kid that was missing in the class. When the sub was taking attendance and called Jayden's name, Austin said he was Jayden. He then sat in the desk for a few minutes, then the teacher handed out work, and gave him the assignment, thinking he actually belonged there. He sat there and didn't do the work, then his real teacher came into room and was all like, "Austin get back here." in an exasperated tone. The sub was confused, still thinking Austin was Jayden, and said "No, this is Jayden!" Then Austin was all like "Haha jk I'm not actually in your class" Then left with his real teacher. 

*Was not the savage substitute teacher from the science class story*

Little Kids Falling

Another thing that happened in the skating rink is little kid hockey practice. They didn't really care if people watched, so Meagan and I would go in there and talk to each other while laughing at the kids that fell on their faces. I know that sounds really bad, but last year we had a teacher that taught us other people's misfortune is funny! (Teacher of the year 2016) A few of the kids were particularly funny as there was one that would, like, bend his knees and brace himself for the fall. It looked like he was purposely falling. We of course reenacted this cuz we're just d***s. Another kid (or the same kid, I can't remember) just lied on his stomach on the ice, not moving for like ten minutes and Meagan and I wondered if he was dead or what. 

Another time, there was like figure skating practice in there and they were blasting what Meagan and I refer to as "gay fairy music" that's the best way to describe it honestly.

A/N 

Anyway that's it for today! I might update more than once a week. I don't know. Anyway, see you when I see you okay byeeeee!