Chapter 22

Amanda

Amanda woke up and the apartment was quiet. She turned over and reached for Duff. He wasn't in the bed. Where is he? Amanda thought. Amanda sat up in the bed and she found Duff's t-shirt from the day before. She put it on and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. Last night was incredible. There was so much sexual tension between the two of them. Duff wore her out. She was a bit sore, but it was worth it. Amanda got done brushing her teeth and she walked in the direction toward Duff's kitchen. As she was approaching the kitchen, she saw Duff standing with his back to her. He was on the balcony of his apartment. He was dressed in his jeans and a black t-shirt. He was just finishing his cigarette. He turned around and he saw Amanda. He smiled at her and beckoned her with his hand to come over to him.

 He smiled at her and beckoned her with his hand to come over to him

"Morning, Blondie." Duff said when Amanda approached him. He pulled her close to him so he could embrace her. She wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Morning, Duff." Amanda said while she buried her face on his chest.

"Last night was amazing. I don't think I have recovered yet." Duff chuckled while reminiscing about last night.

"I don't think I have either." Amanda admitted. "I think I'm a bit sore."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so demanding with the sex." Duff was now very concerned about what Amanda just admitted. Amanda looked up at him and she could see guilt in his eyes.

"No, I didn't mean it like that. Don't feel guilty." Amanda tried to fix the situation. "I just meant when I went without sex for two months I suppose that I might feel a bit tender down there. I don't regret last night." Amanda cupped Duff's cheeks and leaned up to kiss him. Duff kissed her back.

"I just don't want you to be hurt. If I'm ever too rough, just let me know." Duff emphasized.

"You were great. I really enjoyed last night." Amanda said while still hugging Duff. "I have to go. I have to go to Hannah's house and see what's going on at home. She covered for me last night."

"Can we see each other later?" Duff asked Amanda while he was running his fingers through her hair. He didn't want her to go. He liked her here in his apartment.

"Sure, but probably after I'm done with my shift at the mall." Amanda said. They walked inside and Amanda looked at the clock on the wall. It was 6:50am. She had time to call Hannah and change her clothes. She had another outfit in her car. Her parents probably wouldn't have let her leave the house if they saw the outfit she was wearing when she picked up Duff from the airport.

"Sounds good. I'm still jet lagged. I'm probably going to just stay here and rest. I can pick you up from the mall." Duff suggested his plan.

"That's great." Amanda said. She was now at the bedroom and she was searching for her outfit from last night. She put her clothes back on. Duff was staring at her. That outfit really drove him crazy.