The morning after

Start from the beginning

The questions stop when there is a knock, Monty goes to answer annoyed at being disturbed till he sees it P'Pha. He grabs him, and makes him sit next to me. Now it's a free for all.

"P'Pha we heard it all."

"You made our Yo your wife, officially."

You bastards, do you all have no shame asking or saying any of this? Why did you have to be here this morning of all mornings? Why??

I'm embarrassed as hell, P'Pha's being his normal charming self.

"Don't forget to use protection P'Pha."

"Your both young, you don't want to get him pregnant already, wait till you finish your studies."

"Omg what the hell are you saying?"

"It's best to talk about these things in advance Yo."

"I wouldn't mind, A chubby pregnant Yo would be cute. I'd get a good job and take care of him."

"P'Pha!"

The idiot gangs all melting again. What's wrong with you all? Am I the only sane one??

"Why are you here P'Pha, you have an exam right."

"Oh you forgot your phone at my place."

There more accusing looks, "What were you doing that made you forget that E'Yo?"

"Shut up all of you"

He hands it to me, the battery's gone, I'm putting it on charge as Ming comes out of the bathroom. He sees P'Pha, and it's an unhappy look. He gets his things, says buy to the gang who hug him and walks out.

I grab my glasses and follow him; he stops at his car when I call his name.

"Ming don't be mad at him anymore."

"If your happy Yo, that's good." He says turning around.

"It was a misunderstanding, he didn't kiss her."

"Ok"

"Ming"

"It's, you talked to him. I have to talk to P'Kit as well. I know what's coming."

"What Ming?"

"He...he doesn't want to be with me." He says in a heart breaking voice.

"Ming talk to him please, I don't think it's like that."

He doesn't seem convinced. His phone buzzes, we both know who it is. He looks at me, takes a deep breath and answers it.

I wait for him to finish, he's talking in short sentences.

"He has an exam and classes, wants to meet for dinner." he tells me after he hangs up.

"That's good right."

He doesn't answer.

"Ming, it's going to be ok, talk to him."

"You better go get ready, didn't you have a test today as well."

Shit, I still need to shower, and the idiots are there. I stop to look at him

"I'm ok, go."

"Call me tonight ok. Even if alien's are attacking."

As I'm going back in, P'Pha's coming out. I wish him luck, he pinches my cheeks.

"He ok?" he asks looking at Ming.

"He's scared of what P'Kit's going to say."

"I'll talk to him."

"Don't fight with him k."

"Yo, I know he's your best friend, I have to make sure he likes me." He grinning down at me.

"Go get ready, you gang's going through your stuff." He says ruffling my hair.

The bastards, I run to my room.

"E'Yo where is your porn?"

"You have all these boring manga, not one yaoi?"

"I'm ashamed of you Yo!"

"What the hell I don't have any, get away from my things."

I quickly get my things and run into the shower, better to change in there. I come out dressed in my uniform drying my hair, I'm so tired and the day hasn't even started.

"Oh yeh, why the hell are you all here anyway? Weren't we going to meet before class?"

"Dam Yo, we got side tracked with you happy news."

"Congrats on officially becoming P'Pha's wife."

"Bastards talk or get out."

"I got a call this morning from P'Din."

"Who?"

"He on the swim team, E'Yo."

"Hey, I only met them once; I'll learn the names slowly."

"He said P'New is missing."