Epilogue

Thank u soo much for all ur comments and i am overwhelmed seeing everyone's comment!!! I am very very happy to see that!!! And many didn't expect sanskar to be dp and ap's son!!! I am happy that i wrote something which u didn't expect!!! And also many asked me not to end!! But i am sorry guys actually i planned upto this only and i can prolong this but i don't want to do that bcoz i wanted to start a new ff!!! Hope u guys don't have any problem!!! And once again thank u for loving this story!!! Give me the same support for my upcoming works too!!! Okie now i will stop my speech and lets move to the epilogue of the story!!!

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

Epilogue

Sanskar's villa is shown and the villa is full of hustle-bustle!!! The villa is fully decorated y not today they are celebrating three functions together!!! One is their marriage anniversary,second one is their small cute princess SANNIHITHI's first birthday!!! Their joy is beyond limits when their sweet princess born on this special day!!! Third one is ashvik's first month anniversary!!! He didn't want to celebrate this with swasan as it's very special day for them so he doesn't want to spoil it!!! But ashvik is important person both in swara and sanskar life so they scolded him and with no choice he agreed!!! At first they decided to keep the celebration in farm house or party hall but later they found it too long for everyone to reach there so they decided to keep it in sanskar's house itself!!!

Swara,sanskar,ashvik,jhanvi(ashvik's wife) everyone are made to sit and is restricted from doing work!!! They were sitting and chit chatting!!! Sannihithi is in sanskar's hands and swarup is running here and there!!! And swara is running behind him asking him to drink milk!!! Swarup is three year old and he is swasan's prince!!!! Sanskar,ashvik and jhanvi are seeing this and laughing!!! Swarup went and hugged his dadi's leg!!! Sujatha picked him up and asked,"aww bujji what happened???"

"Dadi ma milk!!!" swarup said and showed swara!!! Sujatha understood it!!! She took the milk from swara and signed her that she will give him!!! Swara too nodded and went and joined with sanskar!!! Swarup is dadi's pet!!! He tortures swara and sanskar for even small small things but if he goes to his dadi he won't trouble her at all!!! Same happened now!!! He drank the milk from sujatha's hand!! Swara sighed seeing it as she knows swarup will only listen his dadi's words!!! At that time she noticed raglak,parish,dadi,shekar and dp coming with a three year old girl in his hand!!! It's raglak daughter Tanisha!!! Tanisha is the eldest daughter of maheswari family!!! Swarup is 4 months younger than Tanisha!!! Seeing them coming swara and sanskar went and got blessings from dp and hugged parish and raglak!!! Ragini and swara doesn't have good equation still!!! But at the same time they won't show it outside!!! Ragini wanted Tanisha to be better than Swarup so she joined her in play school and even in home she teaches everything to her and doesn't let her to play much!!! But swara doesn't want to destroy swarup's childhood!!! Parineeta is now pregnant!!! She did many treatments and now she is 5 months pregnant!! Shomi,dida and ayush came before day itself to sanskar's house!!! Sujatha and ram too greeted dp and raglak and parish!!! As they neglected ap they didn't bring her here!!! Ap always stays in guest room only and none talks with her!!! She accepted everything as her punishment!!!

"Swara,sanskar,ashvik and jhanvi go and get ready!!! See there is only 2 hours more!!! Swara u have to make bujji and sannu ready!!! They will surely take 1 hour!!! And this bujji didn't even take bath!!! So make them ready soon!!!" sujatha said!!!

"Swara what is this??? Swarup didn't bath till now??? Y u r spoiling him???" ragini asked!!

"Ragini thank u for ur concern!!! I am feeling i am doing right for my children!!! I am happy that u care for my children!!!" swara said smilingly and took swarup and went upstairs!!! Ragini felt insulted but she didn't show it and went and sat with her dadi!!!