Part 25

I know many are angry on me for not posting the ff but posting note!!! Guys note doesn't take even 5 minutes!!! But writing ff takes more than a hour!! So pls understand me!!! I am also busy with my studies!!! And my family members doesn't know i am writing ff!!! Hiding and writing is something very difficult!!! Hope u guys understand me!!! And sorry for long note...

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

Episode 25

Sanskar is brought back to his home!!! He feels very new to the environment.... Sanskar doesn't have much wound... His leg and right hand has light fracture... Other than that he didn't had much wound.... It's ashvik who got much hurt!!! Sanskar with the help of swara went to his room... He is seeing everything with some excitement as he forget everything.... Swara made sanskar sit in the bed and went down to bring food as it's time for medicine....

She brought food to sanskar.... Sanskar is watching tv.... Swara came inside and saw sanskar watching tv.... She went near him and sat beside him and started to feed but sanskar stopped her and said,"I am sorry!!! Actually i don't know anything!!! Till i get habituated to u i will eat myself!!! I hope u understand me!!!" swara felt bad but she understands his sanskar and gave the food to sanskar.... He ate himself and after that swara gave tablets to him and he drank it.... In the meantime swara called ashvik's mother and enquired about his health!!! Sanskar is just seeing swara.... After she kept the call she came and sat near sanskar with some distance....

"With whom u were talking?? I mean don't take wrong!! U were asking about someone's health!!! So i asked!!"

"Sanskar first thing don't be formal!!! U always call me barbie!!! So call me like that!!! And about ur question yes actually my friend ashvik also was with u when the accident happened!!! That's y i asked how is he!!!"

"Oh!!! How the accident happened?? Y ur friend was with me???"

"Sanskar actually he got a project and to celebrate that he took u out!!!as i went to see my dida i told him i will come there directly!!! And i don't know how the accident happened!!! Only ashvik can tell!!! But as of now he is unconscious...." swara told!!!

"Oh!!! Can u tell me about all the family members??? Actually i don't know anything!!!"

"Sure sanskar!!!!" saying this she took her mobile and showed everyone's photo and told who they are.... Even she told everyone about dida,ayush,shomi and also about ashvik's family.... She even said how her relation is with ashvik.... Sanskar listened everything silently.... After that he asked,"Okie can u tell me about our story!!! I mean is it arranged marriage or love marriage???"

"Love cum arranged marraige!!! Actually for me,u,ayush,dida and ashvik it's love marriage and for others it's arranged marriage!!!!"

"I am not getting u!!!"

"Ha ha!!! We can make a movie with our love story!!! But i have to say something before that!!! So i will tell our story slowly!!! Now u take rest okie!!!" swara said and made sanskar lay on the bed!!! Sanskar too closed his eyes and slept!!! After making sure he slept swara kissed his forehead and went down!!!

After swara went sanskar slowly opened his eyes and saw door closed.... He wake up and sat in the bed leaning on the headboard and closed his eyes and speak to himself,"I am sorry barbie!!! I have to lie to u itself!!! I didn't forget anything!!! I remember everything.... But i will tell u to soon!!! Even now the person who wanted to kill me stood near the door and listened every conversation of us!!! Yes barbie i found out who is the person who wanted to kill me!!! I was shocked knowing about that person!!! I am very heartbroken after knowing the person.... I can't hide the truth to u!!! I will say it to u soon!!!" sanskar thought himself and had tears in his eyes!!! The medicine started it's work!!! So he lay down the bed again and slept.....