Part 26

Episode 26

Three days passed!!!! Ashvik talked with his dad and he talked with the minister and made aakash as special investigative officer for ashvik and sanskar accident.... This process taken three days.... And in this three days sanskar too became normal.... His wounds started to heal and also his interaction with others also increased.... Now he is talking with all without any hesitation in other words he is acting wonderfully.... As sanskar is doing it excellently swara's doubt also increasing!!! She is now thinking for sure that sanskar is acting.... Sanskar is also helpless that he can't do anything and also he can't say the truth.... He is also feeling guilty for ashvik as the target is him but the enemies misunderstood him.... He wanted to ask sorry and also say the truth to swara and ashvik....

Swara woke up and saw sanskar sleeping peacefully.... She caressed her face and kissed his cheek.... Sanskar smiled in sleep.... Swara saw that and felt happy.... She again kissed him in other cheek and went to fresh up.... After swara went sanskar opened her eyes and smiled thinking the kiss and then said to himself,"uff gosh!!! She is making me go crazy a lot!!! Huh she is giving me kisses but i can't!!! Huh god y u r punishing me like this??? Uff let it be!!! Let every problem ends i won't leave my barbie!!! Okie i am hearing door sound so i think she is coming... Let me sleep!!" saying this he closed his eyes and acted like sleeping!!! Swara who came out saw sanskar sleeping and went to get ready!!! After getting ready she went to sanskar and slowly said,"Sanskar it's morning now!!! Wake up jaan...." hearing this sanskar slowly opened his eyes and saw swara and smiled lightly....

"Good morning!!!" swara said...

"Good morning barbie!!!" sanskar said and swara is shocked.... Sanskar realized what he said and said,"u only told na that i call u as barbie!! That's y i called u like that!!! Any problem???"

"No no problem at all!!! Actually i am happy that u called me barbie!!!' saying this swara hugged sanskar.... He too hugged her back.... Then sanskar got down and went to fresh up.... Swara too went down after keeping all his necessary items in the bed.... After getting ready sanskar came down and saw ladies arranging the dinning table and ragini and parineeta arranging the things for pooja.... Sanskar came and sat in the sofa and took the newspaper.... Dp,ap,adarsh and laksh saw that and felt happy....

"Sanskar beta u r alright!!! Y don't u join our company???" dp asked and swasan is shocked.... Sanskar expected this question but didn't expected this soon....

"Oh bade papa i didn't remember anything!!! Then how come i will work???"

"U no need to worry beta!!! Adarsh or laksh will always be with u and they will teach u everything!!!"

"Oh bade papa!!!" before sanskar said something swara interrupted and said,"Bade papa can i say something???"

"Sure swara beta tell me!!"

"Actually ashvik can't come to office for nearly a month!!! He wanted some trusted person to look after!!! He asked me to do it as i am company's auditor!!! So if u don't mind i can take sanskar there so that he can learn somethings and also we will get some time to spend each other and he can know about me!!! What u say bade papa??? If u agree only i will take him bade papa otherwise ur decision bade papa!!!"

"Beta u r right!!! U take him there itself!!! Bcoz u guys can spend some time and also if sanskar learns in other company it will be good also!!! So u take him to Anara group of companies itself!!!"

"Thank u soo much bade papa!!!" swara said and smiled.... Sanskar smiled inwardly seeing his wife's intelligence!!! Then ap called everyone for pooja and all did pooja and went for breakfast!!! Everyone finished the breakfast.... At that time a person entered inside maheswari mansion..... Seeing him all are confused as who he is.... Swara saw him and made faces....