Part 6

Thank you soo much for ur responses....

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

Episode 6

With shock swara went from there to her house.... She entered inside nervously.... No one was there in the house..... She went to her room and lay down on the bed and thought whether to go and meet sanskar or not..... She is very confused..... At that time dida came to her room.... Seeing her in thoughts dida went near swara.... She kept her hand on swara's shoulders.... Swara is startled as she is in thoughts.....

"What happened Shoru???"

"Nothing Dida...."

"Shoru don't hide anything from me..... I know about u more than urself..... So tell me whats the matter....." hearing it swara hugged dida and told everything.... Hearing it dida is shocked....

"Shoru till this day he acted right???"

"Ya dida.... I am shocked.... He acted till this day.... God!!!"

"Okie shoru leave it.... What u have decided???"

"Dida i am nervous and don't know what to do...."

"Shoru don't get afraid.... U go and see.... Then will come to conclusions....."

"No Dida.... I am afraid.... What if he kills me as i know the truth??? Or what if he rapes me??? Or what if he kidnaps me and do something with me???" swara asked with a fear.... Hearing it Dida laughed....

"U r too much shoru.... Thats y i told u don't watch movies much.... Uff u na.... Okie if u are afraid that much i will also come with you okie...."

"Wow this is super dida.... Then i will get ready...." saying this swara went from there.... Dida laughed and she also went from there to get ready.....

After few minutes both went in auto..... After an hour journey swara and dida reached the place where sanskar told..... Then swara called dida mobile and kept a bluetooth in her ear and came out.... Both are shocked to see a beautiful villa there..... After hugging dida swara with nervousness enter inside the villa.... There some men took her inside.... Dida is continuously pacifying and giving strength to swara via mobile.... Then with little confidence she entered inside the villa.... The men opened the door for her.... After she entered inside the doors are closed.... Swara is startled.... She is shocked.... The house is fully dark.... When she entered inside the lights got on and sanskar is sitting in the sofa.... She just stood there seeing him.....

Sanskar saw swara and smiled seeing her.... She is nervous so she didn't show any reaction..... She just kept squeezing her hand....

"Swara y u r standing there???come here...." sanskar said.... But swara was just standing there.... Dida asked her to go so she with slow steps walked towards him....

"Swara i know u r tensed.... Don't worry i won't do anything...." sanskar said and smiled.... Swara with difficulty she brought some courage and asked,"Sanskar may i know y u asked me to come here???"

"Swara i know u have many questions..... And i have answers for all ur questions...." sanskar said....

"Sanskar just say me y u called here??? I have many works...." swara said with an irritated tone.... Sanskar came near her and held her hands.... She wiggled it but he held her hand tightly.....

"Sanskar whats this leave my hands...."

"Swara relax.... I am not going to do anything.... Just be calm swara...."

"Sanskar i don't have time to waste..... Just tell me y u called me here....."

"Swara i have two reasons for acting as mad.... I want to tell u.... "