Part 5

Thank you soo much for ur responses.... And i know u all are angry on me as i didn't upload early.... But guys i am not feeling well thats y i can't upload..... Sorry for late update.... And Ayush is played by Rohan Shah guys.....

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

Episode 5

Morning badi is full of enthusiasm as Ayush is there..... Whenever he comes the badi will be full of happiness..... All the youngsters are there...... All were discussing what to play as its sunday and all have holidays....

"Guys we will play football...."Ayush said....

"Shut ur mouth ayu.... Always football football.... Will play cricket....."swara said....

"No no we will play football only...."

"No cricket only....."both started to fight..... At that time Ashvik came there..... Seeing him ayush ran and hugged him.....

"Ash bhai how r u man???"

"I am fine dude..... When u came here??? And jellyfish even u didn't tell me...."

"Chimpanzee yesterday night only he came.... I called you but u were busy in ur work....."

"Ya jellyfish.... Yesterday i made a mistake.... So got a good scoldings from my boss...."

"What??? U told he is like ur friend???"

"Ya thats y he scolded me.... And the mistake is also mine.... So there is nothing wrong...."

"Then okie.... Now tell me had ur breakfast???"

"Ya.... Did u think ma will leave me without having breakfast???"

"Thats true.... And chimpanzee now u tell do want to play football or cricket????"

"Ash bhai u r my team na so choose football...."ayush said and held one hand of Ashvik.....

"Chimpanzee u r my friend so choose cricket...." swara told and held other hand of Ashvik.... Then both started to drag Ashvik to their side.....

"Stop it....."Ashvik shouted.... Both left the hands of Ashvik.... Others started to laugh seeing Ashvik state.... At that time ragini came there.....,"I will say a way..... Lets write both cricket and football in one chit and will select anyone okie???"

"Aww ragini didi u r best....."Ayush said and ragini smiled.... Then Ragini wrote the chit and they called a boy and asked him to pick the chit..... And the chit has football..... Swara became sad.... Seeing it Ayush decided to play cricket.....

"Okie okie we will play cricket itself..... Actually this place will not be enough for football..... Cricket means we can keep our own rules.... So will play cricket....."Ayush said.... Swara became happy and hugged him and went inside to bring bat and ball....

"Ayush whats this u changed at the end???"ragini asked....

"Didi i cant see my swara di sad.... So that only...."

"Right Ayu.... See after u said we can play cricket she became soo much happy....."Ashvik said and hugged Ayush..... Hearing it ragini became sad that she doesn't have any siblings and also she hated swara more as she has a bro who cares her much..... All divided into two..... Ash nd swara in one team..... Ayu and ragini in other team..... Each team has 8 players..... Ash and Ayu are the team captains..... Ayu won the toss and their team choose batting..... All started to play.... Its a 5 over match..... Ayush team finished their batting..... They scored 68-5..... If swara team scored 69 they are winners.... So ash and swara planned to win the match.... They discuss with their team members..... After few minutes they too started their batting.... 2 overs finished but they just scored 20 runs but lost 3 wickets..... Swara and ash became tensed..... Now its swara's turn for batting.... Ash is on the other side..... Both played well and scored 16 runs in that over.... Now only two over remaining they have to score 33 runs to win.... In 4th over they took only 12 runs..... Now last over they need to take 21 runs..... Both became tensed....

SWASAN-YOU ARE BORN FOR ME(Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें