Part 2

Thanks for ur response guys.... Hope u guys give us good response to me till the end....

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

Episode 2

All are standing outside swara's room very tensely.... Sujatha is crying seeing her son like this..... She don't know how to feel whether to cry seeing his son like this or be happy as her son is alive.... Uttara is consoling sujatha.... Ram is totally blacked out.... Even his condition is same as sujatha but as a male he controls all his tears and standing there without any emotions..... Doctor after checking sanskar he came out.... Sujatha and ram rushed to the doctor....

"Doctor what happened??? Is my son fine??? Y did he fainted??? Pls doctor say me something...."Sujatha pleaded.... Ram kept his hands in her shoulder and calm down her...."Sujatha let him to speak.... Nothing will happen to our sanskar...."

"Yes Mrs.Maheswari.... Ur son is alright..... But his mental condition is not good now.... And as u all said a doctor came here and told about sanskar condition.... I think they have tortured ur son.... There is a sign that they have given electric shock to ur son.... Even they have beat him hardly as there are many beat marks in ur son's body.... As of now give him now some peace environment.... And as i am ur family doctor i know about sanskar too.... He is an intelligent person.... And soon he will gain his old state.... But this all will happen only if u all give him some peace and affectionate enviroment.... Hope u understand.... If u there is any emergency call me.... Now i will leave...."Saying this doctor left.... Sujatha cried loudly now.... She looked dp with blood shot eyes and went to him...

"Bhaisa are you happy seeing my son like this????" she questioned him.... Dp is shocked....

"Sujatha what r u speaking???? Do u think i am happy seeing sanskar like this???? U know how much i love sanskar.... I love him more than u love him.... How come i will be happy seeing him like this??? I know i did wrong.... But i also know how much i am feeling guilty.... Yes u said right i am happy only(all are shocked hearing this) bcoz i saw him alive.... My sanskar is alive.... I will bring all specialist here and will give treatment to sanskar and make him like he was before.... "Saying this he went from there and called some one....

Sujatha became silent.... She have seen dp feeling guilty.... She gained sense and went inside.... She saw sanskar sleeping peacefully.... He had some marks in his temple.... She opened his shirt and saw some beat marks on his body.... Seeing this she started to cry.... She went outside as she can't see her son like this....

On the other side swara is sitting and thinking something deeply.... Dida who saw her thinking something went to her.... "Shoru what u r thinking???"

"Dida i have seen sanskar somewhere.... But i don't remember where i saw him...."

"Swara r u mad??? See sanskar is away from his family for 3 years.... Then how come u could have seen him??? And the doctors who came in the morning with sanskar told they were in some village.... There we haven't gone at all.... Then how come u could have seen him???"

"No dida.... Not in these 3 years.... I am saying before 3 years I have seen him.... But i can't remember where i have seen him..... Huh"Saying this she bite her nails.... Dida beat on her hands....

"How many times have to tell u don't bite ur nails.... It's not good swara..... All the dirt will gets accumulated in ur nail.... Its bad for ur health shoru...."

"Sorry dida...."swara said with puppy face.... Dida melted seeing her.... She hugged her.... Then both dida and swara went to her room.... At that time sanskar opened his eyes and saw many standing around him.... He became terrified and said,"Pls don't beat me.... Pls leave me....pls" he said and started to cry..... Hearing this all felt bad.... No one had courage to see him and talk to him.... Sensing the situation Swara went near sanskar.... She sat down near him and held his hand.... At first he jerked her hands and went away.... Swara went near him again and held his hand.... He felt something different this time and saw her face.... Then he remembered that she is the one who saved him from that girl(ragini)..... So he was quiet....

SWASAN-YOU ARE BORN FOR ME(Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें