Part 23

Episode 23

Swasan were sleeping peacefully.... At that time sanskar wake up and saw swara sleeping peacefully.... He pecked her lips and went to get ready..... Swara woke up after sometime and saw sanskar is not there...... At that time sanskar opened the bathroom door and came outside with only towel wrapped around his waist.... Seeing it swara is shocked and is just seeing him without winking..... Sanskar saw it and smiked.... He went near her and moved his head right and left such that the water on his hair fell on swara's face and she came to sense and felt embarrassed.... Sanskar held her chin and brought her face close to him and said,"Barbie u have all rights to see me so don't feel embarrassed...."

"U idiot....." saying this she pushed him and ran to the bathroom..... Sanskar laughed and started to work..... At that time he got a call from ashvik....

"Ya ashvik.... Say it...."

"Boss actually i would have said yesterday but i don't want to disturb ur moments..... Actually yesterday is the result of the project.... And u know what we got that project..... Yes sanskar u succeeded in ur first revenge..... Mr.Agarwal properties has now came for auction.... He has got many loans from many banks so they are going to take money from this auction...."

"It's a very good news Ashvik..... I am very happy..... And listen then make sure we have get all his properties..... I have to see him crying.... Is that clear???"

"Yes!!!! And another thing i want party!!!! So will come there after finishing the work.... U,me,swara and ayush will go out okie...."

"Yup double okie...." sanskar said and kept the call.... At that time swara entered wearing bathrobe.... Now it's sanskar turn to stare.... Swara didn't see sanskar as he was talking..... So she went to take her dress..... Sanskar came to her and back hugged her tightly and nuzzles his face in her neck and started to kiss.... Swara who is taking the clothes got startled and the clothes fell down.... She clutched his bathrobe tightly..... Sanskar totally forget everything and tried to remove the knot of the bathrobe.... Before he could remove they both heard a knock.... Both got sense and moved back.... Sanskar scratched his hair and smiled sheepishly..... Swara went inside the bathroom picking the clothes.... Sanskar went and opened the door and saw servant standing.... He went aside and servant brought the tea inside and kept it in the table and went from there..... Sanskar closed the door and sat in the bed and took tea and started to drink.... Swara too came and drank her tea and kissed sanskar's cheeks and went down.....

As usual ragini is arranging for pooja.... Swara went and wished and helped her..... Then all came and swara and ragini did the pooja together..... All got happy seeing it..... After pooja is finished swara and ragini went to prepare the food.... Both did two dishes.... First ragini did then swara did her dishes..... After that both came and arranged the table.... All came there to eat..... Sanskar too came there..... Everyone is shocked to see it.... He came silently and sat near ap....... First ragini served her dish.... All ate it and praised her....

"Raa....giini sooper...." sanskar said showing his hand.....👌 all are shocked once more as sanskar is becoming normal..... They are happy too.... Ap and sujatha has tears in their eyes.... Ragini thanked him.... Then swara served the dish.... Dp took a spoon and spit it as there was more salt.... Swara is shocked....

"Swara beta i think u added more salt...."

"No bade papa.... I added everything in correct measurements only...."

"Ya bhaisa!!!! Even i and jiji tasted her food after she finishes..... It was perfect.... Swara whether u add anything???"

"No mom i didn't add anything...."

"Ragini u only added salt in her food????" pari asked.... All are shocked....

"Bhabhi i didn't add anything!!!"