Part 24

Hello guys.... I know its been many days since i have updated but what to do my tight schedule is not giving me time to write.... Okie leave all that next time i will try to upload soon and one more thing guys i am getting less response in my new ff..... Do u guys have any problem reading that??? Or u don't like it??? If u say me i can change it guys.... I want to know ur view about my new ff....

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

Episode 24

The place has very little light.... Some mens were standing and a man in his early 50's is sitting in the chair angrily.... At that time a man entered came there and said,"Boss the work is finished!!!! He is dead boss...."

"R u sure he is dead????"

"Yes sir!!! I saw it with my own eyes!!! He is dead...."

"Good i am happy now!!! It's time for party...." saying this the boss open the bottle of champagne....

Screen shifts to hospital..... Maheswari family,gadodia family,bose family and ashvik's family are there and crying except swara.... She is sitting in the chair lifelessly.... There is no single drop in her eyes.... Everyone is shocked and sad for swara.... Her life's two most important person's life is in danger.... Even ragini who hates her felt bad seeing swara like this.... Dida went and sat near swara and kept her hand on swara's shoulder,"Shoru!!!" swara didn't react at all..... Dida shaked swara and she got her sense and saw dida and everyone crying..... She stood up and shouted,"Y u all are shouting???? My sanskar and ashvik will be fine.... Nothing will happen to them.... They will surely gain their sense soon.... Don't cry and send negative vibes.... Pls everyone stop....." hearing this all looked shocked.... They felt very sad seeing swara..... She said and again went and sat in the chair....

After few minutes doctor came out.... All rushed to him....,"Doctor what happened??? Is they both alright???" dida asked....

"Don't get tensed.... Mr.Sanskar is fine and he is unconscious now!!! He will gain his sense soon.... But we can't say anything about Mr.Ashvik.... His state is in danger.... Pray for best!!! If he didn't gain his sense within 5 hours then we can't save him...." saying this doctor went from there.... Hearing this all are shocked.... Swara cried hearing this.... She was confident that both sanskar and ashvik will be alive.... But after knowing about ashvik's state she became weak and started to cry..... Ashvik's mom kept her hand in her heart and fell down.... All rushed to her and admitted there.... After checking her doctor said she got mild attack and gave sleeping injection.... She will gain her sense after sometimes.... Taking this as an opportunity the unknown person went aside and called someone....

"U idiot!!! I told u to kill sanskar na!!! But u missed this time too.... He is safe now!!!! Don't u have any sense!!! Stupid.... Bastard.... I will kill u...." the unknown person said....

"Boss just listen to me!!! We didn't do anything.... We were waiting for him.... But he didn't come at all.... What we can do???"

"What r u saying??? U didn't do it???"

"No.... We didn't do it...." hearing it the unknown person cut the call and went into thoughts,"Who it will be then??? Whether he has some other enemy??? Then i have to find him...." thinking this the unknown person went from there....

Here swara went to ashvik's ward.... She went near him and said,"Chimpanzee u know na ur jellyfish can't be without u.... U have to come to support me... No one will support me.... If u r not there then ayush will tease me.... Who will support me!!! Pls come back ashvik.... U r great support of me.... Pls ash!!! Come back!!! See mom got mild attack!!! U know na she loves u soo much.... If u r not there she will also won't be... I also know u love mom more.... U don't like hurting her.... Even u scold dad if he says anything to mom na!!! See now bcoz of u she is in icu.... Pls open ur eyes ashvik.... Pls...." swara said and cried a lot.... At that time she noticed a slight movement of ashvik's finger.... She went and called doctor.... He came and checked and came out and said,"Thanks to god!!! Mr.Ashvik is safe now!!!! He will gain conscious soon.... Don't worry...." saying this he went.... Everyone became happy.... At that time the nurse from sanskar's ward came and said to everyone,"Mr.Sanskar is conscious now!!! U all can meet...." saying this nurse went to call doctor..... All rushed inside....