chapter 4

V p.o.v

I left the classroom running Towards my hidding spot not wanting to let people see how pathetic I was. But then I started to hear my stomache growl. So I headed to the cafeteria to see what they had. Ofcource I didnt see anything I could afford. I just asked for the left overs.
When i got my food i went to my regular spot which was the farthest table from everybody else. It was like it was litterally meant for me.
While i was walking towards it someone put there foot in the way on purpose making me trip falling to the floor face first. Everybody In the cafeteria started laughing, i was about to get up but then I heard a voice infront of me.

"Are u ok?"

I looked up only to see the sun shining on my face.

"Yeah im ok."

"Here wipe your nose u have a little of blood, you hit face first huh." he said giggling.

"Yeah I did, thank you."

"Oh um, my name is Jung Ho-seok but u can call me Jhope." He said giving me his hand to help me get up.

"Im Kim Taehyung." I said while grabbing his hand.

"Nice to meet u Taehyung." He said smiling. "well, i have to go talk to u later." he said waving his hand goodbye.

"Ok."

Wow nobody in my whole life had helped me.
...
I sat down on the table and started eating. Thankfully, my food didnt smill all over.

"Hey."

I looked up to someone suddenly tapping on my shoulder.

"Yes?" I asked

"Can i sit here...with u."

"Yeah, umm...sure."

The guy who suddenly talked to me looked cold, he had milky skin, and he looked shorter then me.
I could already feel the stares everywhere.

"So what's your name?" he asked

"Um..Taehyung... Kim Taehyung." I said looking down on my food.

"Well im Min Yoongi if u were wondering."

I looked up towards him, he seemed like he was actually a nice guy.

"Dont think i came here because of You its just that it was the only spot to sit at."
He looked the other way.

Scratch what I just said earlier.

"Well i was leaving anyways." I started to get up and grab my tray.

"WAIT!"i felt a grip in my arm.
I looked at him with a confused face.

"I-It's just that... Wow..Your eyes, they are changing color, that's wierd." he said making eye contact with me.

I started feeling a tight grip in my heart. I hated it, I hated it so much, I wanted to run away so far where nobody would be present to talk about me.