Adil. .the bachelor .?

Start from the beginning

That's all I wanted. .I stepped towards my room. .. even then, they were chattering at the living area. ..I couldn't stay calm and crisscrossed the room. ..

It has been nearly half an hour, I heard ammomma 's voice. ..

" adil beta. ..don't worry. . .I will get you some more proposals. ..there was no anyway you could leave this house as a bachelor. ..you are supposed to  be married at this age. ..  Joshi is not listening to me. .He wanted to be a bachelor. ..at least, will you listen to me. .?"

" Sure ammomma. ..I will marry ...but only for you. .."

This was adil ...from their conversation, I understood that it was a  serious issue. ..now. ..where is pushkar. ..I haven't seen him till now. ..

I called him. ..my call was diverted to the voice mail box. ..i called Joshi. ..

" Joshi. ..where is pushkar. .?and what the hell is going on. .?"

" suman. .pushkar was out of town on my personal work. ..don't worry, i will  see to the issue. ..I will talk to ammomma "

  After speaking him, I felt lonely. ..since  yesterday night, I was with shan throughout. .hence, I sensed a vague lonliness for the past one hour. ..

I tried to divert my mind by reading a book. ..it didn't work.. ..i took my phone to call shan. .

No. ..i shouldn't. ..why should I call him. ...i slammed the phone on bed. .i switched of the lights. ..except the night lamp. .

I lounged myself ...i heard a mild knock at my door. ..

" who it would be. ..at this late night. .?"

I opened the door slightly. ...and with no time shan barged in. .

Before I could realize what's going on. ..He hugged me tightly by whispering at my ears

"I was missing you a lot. ..I had to wait for long time till everyone sleep. ..I love you sumo. .."

While whispering, his lips touched my ears. It created an enormous goosebumps in me. ..I was melted inside with his lovely gesture. .and his words   ' I miss you '..

Though I wish to hug him back,  my anger on him curbed me doing that. .I knew well that it was not his fault. .He actually handled the problem diplomatic. But, the girly thing in me induced a fiery mode. ..

I turned on my wrestler mode. .. I pulled him away. ..He must have stunned with my behaviour. ..He looked at me  scarily. ..the very next second, he bursted into laugh. ..

My anger soared to its high. I started to beat him playfully. .

   " you...burj khalifa. .tell me now. ..why you are laughing. .."

He nodded to  left and  right. ..

" no. .I won't. ."

" tell me now. .." I forced him to say. ..

   " sumo

" sumo. ..you were like a pretty monster at your anger. ..With two horns on your head.with  burning face  ..I sensed a burnt smell from you. ..tell me frankly, that girl was really pretty. ..right. .?"

  While he was  explaining, my anger turned to its vogue. ..I just punched him tighter as I heard him saying that the girl was pretty. ..

He was running around the room with a scream. ..

" stop it sumo. ..it's paining. .."

I was tired. .i gasped for breath ..i sat at the couch by holding my stomach. ..actually, I was pretending. ..

Shan rushed towards me. ..

" sumo. ..are you okay. .?"

I caught him and punched with the victorious laugh. ..simply  he was bearing all my punches with moist eyes. ..i sensed his  concern for me. .

I stopped my rubbish behaviour. ..He touched my belly with his right hand. .I caressed his hair. .I knew the father and girl bond had been  developed strongly. ..I don't know how long shan was sitting beside me. ..He drifted to sleep slowly. ..

I was wondering how a tall, muscular man could turn to a kid in seconds. ..it's all about  the love he had for me. ..

Since it was long time, my back started to pain. ..I woke up shan. ..

"Shan. .. get up. ..my back is paining. .." I muttered as low as I could since he was sleeping deeply. ..

He woke up and saw me at the same position. .He scolded me for not notifying him. ..

I was trying to get up. ..He gestured me to stop. .He scooped me  and placed gently at the bed. ..He massaged my back gently. ..I was refusing him not to do. .With embarrass. .

He continued the soothing massage at my back. ..when he was satisfied. ..He kissed my forehead and said. ..

" good night sumo. .sleep well. ..I go  to my room. ."

He was about to go. ..I stopped him. ..

" Shan. ..stay here itself. ..Please. ..I want you by my side. .."

I could sense his shock towards my words. ..He nodded positively and yet to go towards the couch. ..

I pulled him to me. .. I  moved ahead and left place for shan in my bed. .He was surprised and looked me with a question mark. .

I said " I need you at my side shan. .."

He smiled and lie down near me. ..He covered me with the blanket. .We lie at our  sides and continued to gaze  each other. ..slowly, we slept at each other  's arms. ..