014 - Hurt

— Fourteen ; Hurt

— Fourteen ; Hurt

"Y/N Y/N Y/N" A deep voice said, i turned as i saw.

V-sunbaenim.

Not to lie i was a tiny disapointed i hate to admit it but i was sorta yeah assuming it was jungkook.

"Ah Ne V-Sunbaenim?" I asked as he fiddled with his hands.

"I–Uhm I–" He was cut off by a voice at the door.

"V! Y/N! PD-nim is calling us" We both heard as i shouted an 'ok'

"So what is it V-sunbaenim?"

"Yah stop with the sunbaenim will you? I feel old" He said as i let out a laugh, What a cutie.

"Ok then" I said as we proceeded to walking to PD-nim's office. On the way there we were loudly talking and giggling as i didn't spot Jungkook.

He was staring at you and felt his heart pang. He doesn't know why hes heart ached at the sight of you and his hyung together.

He never had this feeling towards you so its very weird for him.

But then you remembered something.

"V-sunba– Nvm. Uhm can i ask you a question, i mean i shouldn't be meddling with someones life but just curious?"

"Ah sure go on"

"Is Hana Jungkook's Gf?" I asked as he stopped walking eyes widened and he laughed.

"Whats funny?" I asked as he didn't stop laughing.

"Oh wait how about Elisa?" When i mentioned Elisa's name he stopped laughing.

"E–lisa? Shes uhm his" Someone came again when he was about to tell me, Why does this keep happening.

"Oh there you are Y/N Ive been looking everywhere for you" Aekyu–unnie said as she dragged me to PD-nim's office.

"Uhm why were you looking for me?"

"PD-nim wants to talk to you"

We arrived at his office as Aekyu let out a knock. We entered as the other 5 girls were standing at the corner.

"Finally you girls are complete"

"So i know you already know that you girls will be transporting companies due to ny change of rules. I love you girls but i hope you understand!"

"Elisa im sorry but you'll be going to JYP together with Yuna and Aekyu. So i guess Y/N you'll be going alone"

"WHAT?" I said as he continued to discuss the plan for our moving which is tomorrow.

After the meeting was done Elisa and I were alone walking together.I decided to talk first i got a few questions in mind.

"I"

"I" We both said. As the both of us chuckled

"You go first unnie" She said as she showed me a smile.

"You sure?"

"100percent sure"

-

"Who is Jungkook to you?"