06 - Evil

— Six ; Evil

— Six ; Evil.

"Thank you"

I just smiled and nodded, And walked back to our dorm. He didn't even say Thank you, Yeah he didn't it was Jin– oppa? – Who said thank you.

I just shrugged off my thoughts as i driffted to sleep.

I woke up by the sound of screaming, I opened my eyes to see Hana with a bottle of water as soon as i make a move she poured the bottle on me.

"Hana i told you not too, I'll re–" Yuna-unnie was cut off by Hana who put up a fake act that she was sorry.

I just groaned as i shiver it was cold water, I stood up as i walked to the bathroom to take a bath.

Outside the bathroom -

"Hana why did you do that, I told you we can wake her up by shaking her" Yuna said as she points a finger to Hana.

Hana dramatically cried as she said. "Im so sorry i-i didn't mean to its because thats how they wake up people from where i came from"

Its obvious she lied, The others know what Hana really does and knows that shes faking it all.

"Okay but don't do that again" Yuna said as she exited the room, Hana smirked to herself and took a towel and used the towel to clean the floor.

"Yuna unnie can i have the towel" You said as you sticked out a hand from the shower, Hana smirked as she passed the towel to you.

You being oblivious used it to clean your self, You soon realized that the towel was dirty as you let out a loud scream.

Hana chuckled outside as she exited the room laughing evily.

________________________________
Its 1:40 here! And im still up! Goodnite everyone 💞