-

before you start, no im not deleting or rewriting this book lmao.

i just wanted to say im sorry for the update delay for about a month (?) or so. schools been pretty hard lately and it seems ive started to grow eyebags *cries*.

but anyways, i also wanted to say i need help. ive written half of the next chapter but it feels really bad. i need ideas.

so far, ive written it in Chase's pov (whoops spoiler) but i needed advice.

should i continue to write it in his pov or just continue darling's pov instead? cmon people i need ideas!

also, i wanted to thank everyone who's supported me throughout this book. honestly ive thought about deleting it a lot of times because i thought its bad and nobody would want to read it but ive been proven wrong. it seems people seem to like this story and with that, im so grateful and happy that a lot of people are willing to give their time to read this book.

thank you so much for 3.9K reads ((: im grateful to you all ❤

to anyone reading this, comment on this part "ALWAYS WILL BE DARLASE" to know that I've been loved lmao.

anyways, I hope you guys reply and give me some thoughts you'd want to see in this book :)

thank you and have a blessed and good day/night!