11

* black knight's pov *
[ same saturday as last chap ]

I HAD finally arrived at Ever After, well, I arrived at the same time as Chase.

"I believe Chase went to Ever After High so that's where I'm going I guess." I mused to myself. I was currently in a café here in Ever After, quietly sipping my cappuccino, the air smelling like freshly brewed coffee. Chatter was going around the shop.

"Um excuse me, may I ask who might you be?" I glanced at the person talking and it was a girl. She had blonde hair with beautiful crystal blue eyes. She wore all red and gold. She was currently speaking with a bright smile on her face, showing her pearly whites.

I can't exactly tell her my real name and my status so I managed to say "Ryder Hearts. Prince Ryder of Wonderland."

Guess I have to use my magic to make Lizzie Hearts and her family believe they have another sibling.

The girl's eyes lit up. "Ooh are you Lizzie Heart's brother?"

I nod. "And who might you be, fair maiden?"

The blonde sat down on the chair opposite to me and replied "Apple White."

My interest was piqued. So this was the famous daughter of Queen Snow White.

"My, the rumors were true. Apple White surely is a breathtaking beauty." I replied, smiling to the princess.

She blushed, she looks cute when she blushes. STOP THINKING THOSE THOUGHTS! GOTTA STAY ON TRACK.

"T-thank you." Apple stutters. Once she realized that she has stuttered, she cleared her throat and asked "Wait, why didn't I know that Lizzie has another sibling?"

Hexcellent.

I snapped my fingers behind my back and did the magic so Lizzie and her family believed my story.

"Well because I'm actually her older brother but since I'm not a girl, I'm not capable of being the next Queen of Hearts so my mum, the Queen decided to make me a knight, a hidden knight that journeys all over wonderland, searching for dangers." I smoothly replied.

"Oh. Well anyways, do you happen to know Chase Redford?" Apple asks.

My eyebrows furrowed as I heard my rival's name. But I relaxed myself and gave her a charming smile.

"I know of him but he doesn't know me. You know, hidden knight." I explained.

"I guess that makes sense." She mused.  "You and Lizzie don't look really alike, aside from the brown eyes."

I chuckled as if I heard this statement billions of times. "Yeah I'm not too obsessed with the heart thing like my sister and I guess I got more of my dad than my mom."

I had red hair and brown eyes so me and Lizzie don't exactly look alike but whatever.

"So what are you doing in Ever After, Ryder? Are you going to enroll in Ever After High to be with your sister?"

Chase had already enrolled there.

I nod. "I missed being around my baby sister and I do think it's time to really pursue my destiny, you know? So yeah, I'm going to enroll there. I'll be starting this Monday."

She grins. "That's great! I can't wait to show you around the school! Say, have you toured Ever After already?"

"I haven't exactly had the time to explore just yet." I say as I shook my head, that was true. I never did have the chance to explore.

"Then let's go!" Apple cheerily says.

"What?" I was confused.

"Let's tour Ever After!" Apple replies.

"Just the two of us, eh?" I smirked as she blushes.

"U-um, I can invite some friends to go with us but since we're already here, I —" I cut off her rambling.

"Chill down cutie. Of course I'd love to tour with you." I chuckled and smiled.

Apple grins back and stands up, me following her. She squeals and takes my hand, attracting some of the people's gazes.

Then with a cheery laugh, Apple White drags me out of the café, leaving us to tour around Ever After.

I smiled. Geez, I think the people here are wackier than Wonderlanians.

But I can't get too close with her, I have to complete my mission first, the reason I was here in the first place.

+ + + +

ooh the black knight has arrived! and he's with apple *wink*  I ship! Lol. anyways, 'ryder's' real name shall be announced soon in the future but for now, let's refer to him as ryder.

i kinda had fun with this chapter and i enjoyed writing about ryder and apple's personalities. but hey, i hope you guys enjoyed this chap!

im extremely happy that i finally got inspo for this book and that updates are happening fast! so yeah (:

so dont forget to vote, comment and share!

~ drea cx