14

IT WAS now Monday and I groaned as I sat up on my bed, yawning. Seriously, Ever After High really needs to start a little bit late rather than a really early morning.

I recalled the events yesterday and I instantly smiled. I looked beside the bed to see the shopping bag from yesterday. As you can see, as Chase and I were heading back at Ever After High, he dropped me off at the front door of Bella and I's room.

-- FLASHBACK: --

As Chase and I entered the premises of Ever After High, I got off his arm and smiled brightly while saying "Hey Chase, I really enjoyed the day today. Thanks for being by my side, it really makes it better if I had a companion so I wanted to thank you."

A light pink color dusted Chase's cheeks as he smiled cheekily and replied "It was no biggie. I have also enjoyed this day as well, you are really a fun companion to hang out with, Darling. Now anyways, shall I walk you to your room?"

"O-oh! I'm fine. There's actually no need for you to walk me back to my room." I retort as I shook my head no.

Chase laughed "It's really no worry. Now, shall we?" he says while offering his arm.

I sighed but took his arm. I quickly told him my room number and we headed off in silence.

Once we got there, I released his arm and smiled yet again (what is up with me smiling?). "Thanks for everything, Chase."

"You are certainly welcome, Dar. We should do this again, yeah?" He replies, his eyes shining.

"Certainly! Well, we should get some rest, tomorrow's back to school day." I say, groaning.

He laughs. "I guess you're right. Well, I best be off. We both need our rest. Well, advance goodnight Darling. Sweet Dreams."

"Yeah, advance goodnight too, Chase. Sweet Dreams to you as well." I reply, feeling drained.

Then out of nowhere, Chase kissed my forehead. Whilst me, I was blushing, so hard I probably looked like a bloody tomato. But nevertheless, I didn't do anything to stop him.

Once he pulled away, he smiled and walked away, waving as he walked away from me.

I smiled as I looked at Chase's retreating figure. Then, I turned and opened the door, welcoming my bed with open arms.

-- END --

"So, had a great time yesterday?" Rosabella's voice cut through the silent air.

I nod and glanced at her to see that she was already putting makeup on her face, while smiling brightly. Rosabella looked refreshed and ready to go to school.

"Seriously, how in the world do you get up so early Bella? It must be sorcery, I tell you. Sorcery!" I cried out, groaning as I flopped back into the bed.

Bella laughed. "Trust me, it was hard getting accustomed to the time at first but hey, you get used to it after some time."

I shrugged myself off my bed and headed towards the shower, yawning loudly. After showering, I quickly dressed and placed some light makeup on my face. I brushed my ever do wavy platinum blonde hair until it was finally decent looking then, I placed my usual silver tiara on top of my head, then I took the hoodie Chase and I bought and slipped it on. Getting my bag, I saw to see that Rosabella was already ready with her brown bag with her.

"Let's go?" She asks, grinning.

"Alright." then with that, we exited the room.

"So?? What happened yesterday when you guys left the café? I need the details! DETAILS!!" Bella practically shrieked as we walked.

I glanced at her. "Why would you want to know anyways, Bella?"

"Well duh, it concerns your love life and that is something interesting and juicy seemingly because I know you're not the type to do relationships, and even more so, take an interest to any guy." Bella explains, grinning, probably proud of her realization.

I rolled my eyes. "Bella, Chase and I are just friends. Friends hang out all the time together."

"Then I guess it's no problem explaining to me what happened after." She smirks, catching me in a trap.

Dang. She's good with words.

"Alright then." I sighed then proceeded to explain the details yesterday.

Once I was done explaining, we were already at the front of the Princessology classroom and Bella looked like she was trying so hard not to squeal loud enough to reach Wonderland. Honestly, she looks like she's constipated and it's actually pretty funny.

I giggled as we entered the classroom. Since Princessology was for princesses only, no boys were allowed as well as other girls who were non-royals.

We took a seat with Briar Beauty on my left side and Rosabella on my right. Apple White was in front of me and on my back, was Ashlynn Ella.

"So," I see Briar inching close to me and saying "I heard from someone that you and Chase Redford were hanging out yesterday."

Apple whipped her head towards me and squealed loudly, catching the attention of most princesses in the classroom. "Omg that is sooo cute! You guys would make a great couple!"

"I told you, Darling!" Bella cried out, smiling possibly even wider than the Cheshire Cat.

"Wait, you guys are a thing?" Ashlynn piped in, interested in the conversation.

"N-no!" I deny, shaking my head wildly while blushing.

"How cute! You're blushing, Darling!" Blondie Lockes rushed near us, smiling.

"Hey! We're just friends! Friends hang out with each other all the time!" I fiercely retort.

"But friends don't lean on each other's arm, buys each other matching hoodies and kiss each other's foreheads when they are about to depart!" Rosabella shouts.

Then, the whole classroom was filled with squeals and happy cheers.

The door opened and entered, Lady Marian along with — DAD?!

We quickly composed ourselves and behaved like prim and proper princesses.

"Good morning girls!" Lady Marian smiled widely.

Then, we said our greetings. After doing so, Lady Marian spoke up again "Today, we have King Charming, Darling's father here, the teacher of the boy's Hero Training. You may wonder as to why he is here. As you can see, we have decided to merge the two classes for a while for a school project!"

And then, squeals filled the room.

Realization dawned on to me.

Chase is at Hero Training. I get to see him this early morning. What if he wears the hoodie?

Well, things just got really really interesting.

+ + + +

ooh, darlase feels yet again! i might have gotten a bit carried away with the feels lol. anyways, things got really interesting, yeah?

well, if you liked this chap, vote and comment!

~ drea