02

I STOOD at the front gates with Dexter and Daring, who were coming with me of course. They go to school there way before me.

"I'm gonna miss you Dar, you little monkey." Cole says, hugging me tight, ruffling my platinum colored hair.

I hugged him back just as tight, feeling tears began to surface in my eyes. "Me too Coco."

"Would you guys stop flirting and get on with it?" Daring's voice rang, as the blonde haired prince yet checked himself out in his mirror, for like the umpteenth time today.

"Would you stop flirting with a mirror?" I shot back, smiling a bit.

Daring's face looked priceless as he lowered down his mirror in shock.

"You just got burned big brother!" Dexter sing-songs, laughing.

Soon, me and Cole joined in with Dexter as well, laughing our crowns off.

"Alright alright. I'll stop the teasing," Daring threw his hands up in exasperation "but don't tell my mirror off okay?"

"Alright." I chuckled softly then turned to face Cole once again as Dexter and Daring help with the luggage to put in the carriage.

"I'll see you soon okay?" I whispered.

"Yep. We'll definitely do." Cole replied, then he kissed me on the forehead gently.

My cheeks tinted pink. "Bye Cole."

"Bye Darling." His eyes looked so sad.

I was sad as well but I guess we'll see each other soon.

I hopped on the carriage with Dexter and Daring and we were off, the driver snapping the reigns of the horses.

I waved to Cole as my head stuck out outside. I could see that he smiled and waved back.

Popping my head back inside the carriage, Dexter spoke. "So Dar, you excited for EAH?"

"Yes." I replied, grinning wide. Ever After High was a dream come true.

"Well since you're going there, you're going to be a Royal right?" Daring says, staring at me.

Ever After High has two divisions: the Royals and the Rebels. The Royals were the people who wanted to follow their family's legacy. Majority were pure royals from royal families, hence, that is why that name is put. I heard their Royal leader is Princess Apple White, daughter of Queen Snow White.

While the Rebels on the other hand, were the people who don't want to follow their family's legacy and instead, wanted to rewrite it for their own choosing. The Rebel leader is Raven Queen, daughter of the infamous Evil Queen. She was also the rival and enemy in Apple White's story.

In short, I wanted to be a rebel. I mean, come on, would you want to be a boring princess with no excitement for the rest of your life or would you rather choose a life being yourself, with you creating new adventures? The answer was pretty easy.

But, sadly, not wanting to disappoint the Charming family name, I replied with a simple "yes." and saw Daring slouch back on the seat with relief, knowing that everything is according to plan.

I guess I was to be a "boring" princess my whole life then.

I glanced back at the window, seeing that we are drawing near Ever After High, with the shops already passed by and all.

So soon, we have arrived at Ever After High. And let me tell you, it was the epitome of beautiful. The building had a cream color to it that went high up in the sky, with a short tower with vines in the right side. And upon entering the school, there was a fountain at the center of it, making the school more attractive.

The carriage circled the fountain and stopped at the stairway that led towards the open doors that opened the school.

"Your highnesses, we have arrived at Ever After High." The coachman announced, opening the door for us.

Daring was the first to come out, followed by Dexter then finally me. After going down, the coachman announced his farewell back to the Charming Palace and the carriage was gone, leaving us with our luggage.

"Wow." I breathed out, starstruck over the beauty of the school.

"Isn't it great Dar? Imagine, this is only the entrance. Wait and see what's inside." Dexter says like a giddy child. He must really love this school.

"Can't wait." I beamed, feeling enthusiastic as well.

Suddenly, a sweet high-pitched voice filled the air. "Welcome to Ever After High, Darling Charming!"

We all turned to see a girl - no, a familiar looking princess - head towards our way. The princess had pale white skin, blonde hair and blue eyes. Her clothing was all red and gold down to the shoes and she wore a small golden crown with a red bow on the right side of her head.

I gasped. This is princess was none other than,

"Apple White. Pleasure to meet the only princess in the Charming Family! "