Adil gets his memory back. ?

Start from the beginning

He might have been on the same condition. He rubbed his cheeks with  mine  softly. .His cut shortened beard  left  goosebumps on me. .I sat even more closer to him. .though, he was riding, he made me to feel his warmth by holding my hands now and there. .

I closed my eyes. It was the love I yearned for. ..this was the warmth I really wanted for. ..this was the situation I looked for. ..He was the man to  whom I love for. ..

I flipped  my life book without my man for sometime. ..that was the period where I was equally dead. .now, my life is back. .I will hold him tightly. ..I won't let anything to harm him. ..I would take care of him like my elder kid. .He is my love. ..He is my life. ..

I tightened my grip ...my eyes broke out with tears with out any reason. .I wiped it immediately to hide it from shan. ..now, it's my time to live with shan. ..I smiled at me. ..

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Adil's pov :

  I haven't planned for this blissful ride. ..it just happened same as our morning kiss. ..I wished to embrace sumo. .obviously, I couldn't as I was riding. ..I was  disappointed. .instantly, sumo embraced me as if she heard to my heart's wish. ..i rubbed my cheeks with hers .. . I  could feel her warm breath. ..i understood her inner feel. ..

Infact, I haven't ride bikes much. I preferred MRT, the public transport rather travelling alone. ..I haven't own a car. .hence, my dream was to afford it. .

But now, riding a bike that too with sumo was so blissful and it was undoubtedly the much  satisfactory  to my soul. ..

Shan. ..I knew him to some extent. ..but his personal relationship with sumo. ..it's quite embarrassing to ask her about this. ..but. . I have to wait until we get to each other. .

On our way,  I saw a large gulmohar tree with redder blossoms. ..it was looking like a blazing  fire amongst the greeny leaves. ..i didn't know  why. ..i  halted  the bike without any  motive. ..

  I viewed the entire atmosphere. .I simply stand like a kid who was missed in a crowd.

Sumo might have understood me

Sumo might have understood me. ..

" Shan. ..why we are here. .?"

" I don't know. ..something induced me to stop here. ..seriously, i am clueless. ."

I deepened my thoughts. .i scratched my forehead with confusion. .i  clasped my fingers. ..I tried to identify whether the tree was related to me somewhere. ..in spite of my hard try,  I failed to pinpoint why I pulled up there. .

"  Shan. .."

" Shan. .."

" Shan. .."

Her voice was inaudible. ..

" adil. .?"

I heard her now. ..

" hannn. .."

I replied as if I was awaken from a deep sleep. ..

I saw her tearing eyes. .she was stepping back with  shock  ...I shook my head. ..

" sorry sumo. ..I didn't mean it. ..I was. ....."

I couldn't complete since I felt her pain. ..With no time, I ran to her and hugged. ...

" sumo. ..sorry. ..from today I will forget adil. ..call me   'shan '...Please. ..never leave me even if I fail to get back my memory. ."

I was pleading to her. ..

" sumo. ..I couldn't fathom why I pulled out here. .."

Sumo hugged me like a mother. ..she wiped my tears and hissed. ..

" isshhh. .."

     She made me to lean on her shoulders  ...she ran her fingers through my hair. ..she kissed my forehead ......

" my cutie grown up kid. ..I will tell you why you have stopped here. ..just be cool. ..listen to me. ..the name you have now wouldn't impact our relation. ..we are destined to be one. .you are my shan forever. ..if you wish , I will call you by your name. ..' adil '. This doesn't gonna make any  difference in our love. .got it. ..now, smile. .."

  She spoke to me with teary eyes. ..I nodded yes and smiled. .we seated in the bike. .sumo leaned at my shoulders ...she held my hands reassuringly. ..

" Shan. ..you have a strong emotion with gulmohar tree. ..you proposed me under a gulmohar tree...you  were confusing with our feelings and you stayed away from me. . that separation made us to understand our love for each other. ..the next day,  I brought you outside. .we stopped under the gulmohar tree and you proposed me as such. .that's why you have  stopped here. ..perhaps. .."

She looked me intensely. ..and asked eagerly. ..

" Shan. ..do you remember anything. .?"

a lone tear escaped from my eyes. ..I nodded negatively. ..

She wiped my tears. ..With a painful smile. ..

" it's okay. .don't bather much. ."

I cupped her face gently. ..

" sumo. ..genuinely, I didn't remember anything. ..but. . I promise you that I will Love you till my breath. .I will forever be there to laugh with you, to lift you up when you are down.i will inspire you, encourage you with my true love. .from this day forward, you shall not walk alone. .I will be there beside you through thick and thin. ...I love you. ..I love you so much. .."

She was looking at me with her large, adoring eyes. ..I placed a deepened kiss at her forehead. ..I felt her warm tears dripple over my cupped hands. ..I wish this second to freeze forever. ...