Nia emerged from the bathroom looking fresh. I look at her, waiting for her to explain.

'You guys left early! Everyone left at like 1am. Corahn was depressed for the whole night. Serves him right, little idiot.' She mutters. We start walking to breakfast cos I was starving!

'Anyway, so after everyone left I thought I might as well stay in Jayden's room cos Dontae was down here. So I was feeling kinda nice and he weren't being a prick so...we slept in the same bed.' Her eyes squeeze shut as she continues talking. 'And we might've kissed.' My mouth drops.

'What? What?!' I scream then laugh. I knew they liked each other!

'It was an accident! Okay, I'm not gonna lie it wasn't an accident. But Jayda oh my, gosh, his lips.' She says reminiscing about it.

'Ew.' I say. She laughs.

'I think I-.' I cut her off.

'You like him. He likes you. Its so bait, it's like everyone knew except you two.' I shake my head.

'Does this mean I like you? Cos he's your twin?' She gasps. 'Am I lesbian? Oh my, gosh I could be a lesbo!' I burst out laughing.

'No Nia, you don't like me.' I shake my head. We enter the hall and immediately go to get some food. I got the full English, need my energy today. I go and sit down in one of the spare seats between Dontae and Michael. The table was awkwardly silent. I think cos of Keiara and Corahn.

'Hey guys.' I say sitting down. The only reply I got was Dontae eating a spoonful of my beans and Michael waving in my face. Corahn looked miserable and so did Keiara. I sigh deeply and shake my head.

'Oh yeah, here.' I hand Dontae his phone. He shakes his head when he sees the lock screen. He attempts to unlock it.

'Jayda..' He says glaring at me.

'What?' I reply innocently.

'What's my password?'

'How am I supposed to know, it's your phone.' I laugh. He kisses his teeth. 'If you're nice to me, I'll tell you.' I smile at him.

'Prick.' He mutters under his breath.

'Huh? What was that?' I say cupping my ear.

'I said you're my baeeee.' He says before planting a nasty kiss on my cheek.

'Jayda, why did you leave so early yesterday?' Jordan asks.

'I was tired.' I reply.

'Mhmm. Tired.' Nia cuts her eye at me.

'Hypocrite!' I shout at her. She warns me to shut up with her eyes. I just laugh, I like having control over her.

'So Jayden...' I say smiling.

'No.' He replies.

'You don't even know what I was gonna say!'

'Don't Jayda, I'm warning you.' He glares at me. He knew exactly what I was gonna say. I smirk.

'I heard you and Nia kissed last night.' I blurt out. I heard a clang of metal as people dropped their cutlery. I giggled as everyone's heads turned to them.

'Fuck you.' Nia spat harshly.

'Whaaaaaaaat?' Michael says dragging out the 'a'.

'Jayda!' Jayden groans. Sophie looks slightly startled and Keiara's mouth dropped.

'It aint like it's a surprise tho.' Dontae shrugs.

'Exactly!' I squeal.

'Fuck you.' Nia repeated. I laugh and blow her a kiss.