There Was Suddenly A Power Outage

Start from the beginning

"WHAT THE HELL RYŌTA?! LET GO OF ME!!" You screamed in shock, feeling your cheeks burning. He suddenly hugged your legs which made his face on your butt!

"NO WAY! I'M TOO SCARED (FIRST NAME)CCHI! WAA--"

His voice was cut off with the sudden brightness. The electricity was back on.

*awkward silence*

"Will you let go of me now..?" You said with your face red. He let go and both of you stood up, unable to look at each other.

Midorima

"So x = 2y +--"

"WAAAAAH!" you screamed in shock because the lights suddenly went off.

"Be quiet! It's just a power outage, nodayo." Midorima said which made you look at him. He opened something and there was a sudden white light. You saw him holding a flashlight and you notice something weird.

"JUST A POWER OUTAGE? LOL! Look at your hand Shin-chan! Their shaking! HAHAHAHAHAHAA!"   You pointed towards his hand, holding your stomach with your other hand from laughing too much.

"IT'S NOT NANODAYO!" He said defensively.

"HAHAHA YEAH YEAH." You said, stopping the teasing. "Anyway, thanks to your lucky item for today we're able to get through this power outage, or else you might be crying your heart out! HAHAAHAHAH!" Of course, that was just for a few seconds. You can't help but to tease him because his reactions have always been so cute!

Since he still isn't admitting he's scared, you decided to scare him a little. You secretly took your ballpen and tossed it somewhere, your gaze still focused on Midorima.

You smiled triumphantly with his reactions. "What was that nanodayo?" He asked trying to sound calm and collected but his trembling hands failed to hide his fright.

"I don't know! Waaah! I'm scared! You go check it!~~" You said, acting a bit scared.

"J-j-ust l-let i-it b-be n-n-nodayo." He said stuttering which made you giggle.

"Okaaaay~~" You said obediently. But your hand is ready to throw your pencil again.

"AH! What is thaaat?! WAAAH! I'm reall--"

The light suddenly went on and Midorima saw your ballpen and pencil on the floor near the door. "(FIRST NAME)!!!!"

Aomine

"LISTEN TO ME YOU AH--" Your words were cut off because the light suddenly went out.

"Holy sh-! Daiki!" You cussed in shock with the sudden darkness.

As soon as the power went out, Aomine quickly flashed his phone's flashlight on your face making you cover your eyes.

"It's just a power outage. The electricity would be back soon. What are you so afraid of?" He clicked his tongue in annoyance but you could feel a hint of worry in his tone. You knew he was just acting.

"You know why!" You already told him multiple times how you've been pranked before and got locked in a dark room.

Aomine sighed in his heart, feeling annoyed at those brats who did those to you. That's why his reaction was quick when the lights went out and immediately opened his flashlight.

*sudden silence*

The silence was dreadful for you, but you didn't want to inconvenience your boyfriend more. You kept quiet and prayed silently for the electricity to go back.

"You know-"

"-Yes?!" You quickly replied, cutting him midway.

Aomine knew your silence means griefs, that's why his head already thought up ideas on how to make you forget such thoughts.