Chapter 34 ace

Ace
Tonight I set up a drop. I need Liyah just to go drop the package off n get the money and leave. I can't have any fuck ups. I really can't or I'm gone fuck her up.
Ace: babe
Liyah: what ace
Ace: did you forget about the drop tonight
Liyah: no
Ace: good you should be getting ready it's about that time anyway
Liyah: ok.

Liyah
I got dressed in all black with my timberland boots. I had to hold my end of the drop cause if I don't ace really gone fuck me up and I don't feel like going thru all of that I really don't.
I got in the car and left not to mention I have to go get my home girl.

1 hour later
We where at the drop and the boys was bullshitting about the money. I took my gun out and shot his ass. Nina and I grabbed all of the money and jewelry. We got in the car and headed back.

Ace
Got a text from Liyah saying she was outside. I went out and got the money and jewelry. I bout it inside and counted the money. I was 2,000 dollars short
Ace: Liyah
Liyah: what
Ace: I'm missing 2,000
Liyah: what u want me to do
Ace: I sent you on a mission and u still fuck that up
Punch
Ace: u stupid bitch can't do shit right. I should of went my damn self.

Liyah
Ace punch and kick me around like I was a fucking dog. He didn't stop until he got tired. I tried to get up off the floor. Once I manage I fell back to the floor. I don't remember anything after that.

Ace
I beat Liyah ass until I got tired. I watch her get off the floor but she fell back down to the floor.
Ace: Liyah get yo ass up
She didn't move. I picked her up and took her to the car. I rushed her to the hospital. I hope she alright what I'm gone do with out my flunky.