Chapter 23 liyah

Liyah

I was up next on stage.  At this moment it's like I always get scared. I still can't believe I'm doing this. My parents will kill me if they found out. Give it up for  star.  I came on the stage. The lights lowered my body and the music start playing I start dancing on the pole and grinding. A couple of dollars were thrown on the stage I can hear guys yelling take it off. I climb all the way to the top of the pole and came down into a split to try to get guys to throw more money.  After I finish dance I went to the floor to make extra money. If I didn't come home with 3,000 or more ace would beat my ass.  Tonight I didn't feel like getting beat.  Then I left the club and went home. When I came in I gave ace the money. He counted it up it was 5.000 dollars. Of course I made more than that I just put some up so I could leave him and never come back. 

Ace: girl you did good of you keep working like this we will bet out of here before you know it. 

I went  upstairs took a shower and got in the bed. My son was still at my moms.  I told my momma to keep my son for a while until I get myself together. I don't want him to see me like this. I go and see him everyday. But he's better off with my parents.  I got in the tub and listen to pandora.  Ashanti  the way that I love you was playing

After all of this time that we tried
I found out we were living a lie
And after all of this love that we made
I know now you don't love me the same
The way that I love
The way that I love you
The way that I love
The way that I love you
The way that I love
The way that I love

I got out the tub and went and got in the bed.  I was sleep until I felt ace on top of me.
Liyah: come on ace ace not to night
Ace: shut up
Liyah: please  don't do this your drunk
Smack
Ace: bitch don't talk I do what I want.

Ace pulled his dick out shoved it inside of me. It lasted about 5 minutes  then he got on his side of the bed and went to bed. I got up and went and got on the couch.  The life that l live.